Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TTC after miscarriage

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm new on here at posting but have been to the site many times. Thought I would try my hand at posting and jump right in. My husband and I have been trying for #3 and suffered a miscarriage in Sep. That was my third one and have had one before getting pregnant with both of my two children. I am RH neg and it seems like we can get pregnant fairly easy but I can't keep it unless I have had the shot. Well I had my shot in Sep. after the miscarriage and this month I am hoping for a BFP. My cycle went from 28 to 32 after the cycle but finally went back to normal this cureent cycle. I am 6dpo and on cd 20. I have been having mild cramps since 4dpo and for the past 2 days, my cervix has been high, medium, and closed. (Well as closed as it can be after birthing my first child, a 10 pounder). Today I noticed a sharp, quick, cramp in the center of my abdomen, maybe implantation?? I try not to read too much into symptoms, but I can't help it. I am pretty good at charting my cm and cp and there seem to be some differences this month.

Hope you all get a BFP! Baby dust!fingers crossed

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DeeVahDee
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Good luck
Sending baby dust your way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Latvia
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM

best of luck!!! i'm also TTC #3 after 2nd m/c

Mommy2bennetts
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Good to know I am not the only crazy woman who wants a third baby!! Good luck to you too!

echupko
by Elizabeth on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)