Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE X2: Someone please help!! (Mc mention)

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
  • 73 Replies
Ok... So I'm just gonna spill everything and hope someone can tell me something...

Lmp: sept 25

Average cycle: 35ish days

Sex: oct 9-13

Bfp: first day of missed period (oct 29)

Normal stuff... No cramping, spotting nothing...

First obgyn nov 9. All looked good. Std test, external palp, cervix check.

Wednesday nov 14, went for first sono... Here's where we have issues... Gestational sac found, nothing in it. Hcg done... Results 4,444.

Still no cramping, or bleeding....

Test done again nov 16 (still waiting for results- appt Monday)

Found a preg test and peed (very little urine as I'd peed recently, and at 8pm)... Very dark instant positive.

Thoughts??? I'm going nuts waiting!!! No one I know but my mil has been here (she got very upset when my dh told her what was going on- I think her own mc was traumatic for her as it was 32 years ago and she teared up as he was talking to her) so I don't want to ask her a ton of questions and upset her.

Ask anything and I will tell you all I know.... Please!!

Update: numbers went up (encouraging).... May have dates off by a week, which means it may be too early to see anything. Ultrasound tomorrow (Tuesday).... May still be pregnant. 

Update 2: hgc still going up, still nothing on the ultrasound... Still no cramping or bleeding. Next ultrasound a week from Thursday....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angela84
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM

After I saw your post, I went and googled around because this was the first I have heard of this (I'm new to this whole pregnancy thing) and I saw this forum that was very positive. Basically it is still very early to see a whole lot and your numbers look good so if I were you then I would definitely not let this affect you too much because it seems like you and your baby will be just fine.   :)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/Empty-gestational-sac-at-5wks/show/164234

terpmama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM
And at 5 weeks that's true but I should have been 7 ish weeks... My doc even said it didn't look good. But I will check out the link... Thanks!!!!!!
bbyB10
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Too soon
pistachio479
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM

It almost sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me...nothing at ALL in the sac????

terpmama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM
That helped a ton... Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Quoting angela84:

After I saw your post, I went and googled around because this was the first I have heard of this (I'm new to this whole pregnancy thing) and I saw this forum that was very positive. Basically it is still very early to see a whole lot and your numbers look good so if I were you then I would definitely not let this affect you too much because it seems like you and your baby will be just fine.   :)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/Empty-gestational-sac-at-5wks/show/164234

terpmama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Big black dot.

Quoting pistachio479:

It almost sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me...nothing at ALL in the sac????

angela84
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I will pray for you!!!

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! This is a very wanted little bean!

Quoting angela84:

I will pray for you!!!

pistachio479
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Quoting terpmama:

Big black dot.

Quoting pistachio479:

At 7 weeks right??

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM
According to the math

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting terpmama:

Big black dot.

Quoting pistachio479:

At 7 weeks right??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)