Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE X2: Someone please help!! (Mc mention)

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok... So I'm just gonna spill everything and hope someone can tell me something...

Lmp: sept 25

Average cycle: 35ish days

Sex: oct 9-13

Bfp: first day of missed period (oct 29)

Normal stuff... No cramping, spotting nothing...

First obgyn nov 9. All looked good. Std test, external palp, cervix check.

Wednesday nov 14, went for first sono... Here's where we have issues... Gestational sac found, nothing in it. Hcg done... Results 4,444.

Still no cramping, or bleeding....

Test done again nov 16 (still waiting for results- appt Monday)

Found a preg test and peed (very little urine as I'd peed recently, and at 8pm)... Very dark instant positive.

Thoughts??? I'm going nuts waiting!!! No one I know but my mil has been here (she got very upset when my dh told her what was going on- I think her own mc was traumatic for her as it was 32 years ago and she teared up as he was talking to her) so I don't want to ask her a ton of questions and upset her.

Ask anything and I will tell you all I know.... Please!!

Update: numbers went up (encouraging).... May have dates off by a week, which means it may be too early to see anything. Ultrasound tomorrow (Tuesday).... May still be pregnant. 

Update 2: hgc still going up, still nothing on the ultrasound... Still no cramping or bleeding. Next ultrasound a week from Thursday....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM
6-7 depending on what day.... Doc said 7weeks based on lmp, women+ ap on iPad says 6w3days

Quoting terpmama:

According to the math

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting terpmama:

Big black dot.

Quoting pistachio479:

It almost sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me...nothing at ALL in the sac????

At 7 weeks right??

pistachio479
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM

ok if that is the case, they should see this: 

(source: http://www.fetoscope.net/7-weeks-pregnant-ultrasound/)

caitipenn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Thats what happened to me. They werent able to see a baby in the sac til 9 wks and umfortunately it ended in mc. The baby just wasnt growing at the rate it was suppose to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela84
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM

http://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week4

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I'm sorry.

Quoting caitipenn:

Thats what happened to me. They werent able to see a baby in the sac til 9 wks and umfortunately it ended in mc. The baby just wasnt growing at the rate it was suppose to.

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thank you

Quoting angela84:

http://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week4

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Bump for late night ladies
1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:53 AM
It may just be to early to see anything. Are they recommending another scan soon? Unfortunately I've had a similar experience twice. They were blighted ovums and ended in miscarriage. Hang in there, I'll be praying for you.
kbornman21
by Kryistal on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I wouldn't worry until you have to. I know it drives you insane but stressing about it goes to baby too Hun. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Thanks! Sorry for your losses. I go Monday to get results of second hgc, they have an in house tech everyday so who knows if they'll want a scan or not, but I may request one either way.

Quoting 1moretolove:

It may just be to early to see anything. Are they recommending another scan soon? Unfortunately I've had a similar experience twice. They were blighted ovums and ended in miscarriage. Hang in there, I'll be praying for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)