Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE X2: Someone please help!! (Mc mention)

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok... So I'm just gonna spill everything and hope someone can tell me something...

Lmp: sept 25

Average cycle: 35ish days

Sex: oct 9-13

Bfp: first day of missed period (oct 29)

Normal stuff... No cramping, spotting nothing...

First obgyn nov 9. All looked good. Std test, external palp, cervix check.

Wednesday nov 14, went for first sono... Here's where we have issues... Gestational sac found, nothing in it. Hcg done... Results 4,444.

Still no cramping, or bleeding....

Test done again nov 16 (still waiting for results- appt Monday)

Found a preg test and peed (very little urine as I'd peed recently, and at 8pm)... Very dark instant positive.

Thoughts??? I'm going nuts waiting!!! No one I know but my mil has been here (she got very upset when my dh told her what was going on- I think her own mc was traumatic for her as it was 32 years ago and she teared up as he was talking to her) so I don't want to ask her a ton of questions and upset her.

Ask anything and I will tell you all I know.... Please!!

Update: numbers went up (encouraging).... May have dates off by a week, which means it may be too early to see anything. Ultrasound tomorrow (Tuesday).... May still be pregnant. 

Update 2: hgc still going up, still nothing on the ultrasound... Still no cramping or bleeding. Next ultrasound a week from Thursday....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Not when I ovulated but I do know when we had sex...

Quoting kbornman21:

I wouldn't worry until you have to. I know it drives you insane but stressing about it goes to baby too Hun. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

kbornman21
by Kryistal on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Maybe you ovulated late and you're not as far as you think.

Quoting terpmama:

Quoting kbornman21:

I wouldn't worry until you have to. I know it drives you insane but stressing about it goes to baby too Hun. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:44 AM
That's my hope

Quoting kbornman21:

Maybe you ovulated late and you're not as far as you think.

Quoting terpmama:

Quoting kbornman21:

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM
O hun, I hope this little one is just hiding or its to early. I know things will work out, fx for + results on Monday.
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Thanks!!!

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

O hun, I hope this little one is just hiding or its to early. I know things will work out, fx for + results on Monday.

amc103
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:56 AM

You could just be too early, like PP's said. The fact is that no woman ever will know exactly when she ovulates. We look for signs from our bodies, but we can never have offical confirmation. That being said, I bet you're still just early on in the pregnancy. :-) Get an HCG redraw and another scan. I hope it turns out well for you! HUGS!

lbrummett
by Lori on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:43 AM
I thought temping was an accurate way to tell when you O'd. Even my obgyn said I had great ovulation charts.

Quoting amc103:

You could just be too early, like PP's said. The fact is that no woman ever will know exactly when she ovulates. We look for signs from our bodies, but we can never have offical confirmation. That being said, I bet you're still just early on in the pregnancy. :-) Get an HCG redraw and another scan. I hope it turns out well for you! HUGS!

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Hugs.
november117
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM
You could have ovulated later than you thought or implantation could have taken longer. Gl!
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
It might just be too early!

With my youngest DD, I went in for my first appointment and ultrasound and we saw a sack with a dot, but nothing like we saw at 8 weeks with my oldest! The sac was measuring 5w1d.

I had to wait a couple weeks and go back. Most nerve wrecking weeks of my life. When I went back, sure enough, there was a bigger, bouncy little bean of a baby :) Turns out that my dates were off.

So, fingers crossed for you that it's just an off date somewhere!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured