Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE X2: Someone please help!! (Mc mention)

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok... So I'm just gonna spill everything and hope someone can tell me something...

Lmp: sept 25

Average cycle: 35ish days

Sex: oct 9-13

Bfp: first day of missed period (oct 29)

Normal stuff... No cramping, spotting nothing...

First obgyn nov 9. All looked good. Std test, external palp, cervix check.

Wednesday nov 14, went for first sono... Here's where we have issues... Gestational sac found, nothing in it. Hcg done... Results 4,444.

Still no cramping, or bleeding....

Test done again nov 16 (still waiting for results- appt Monday)

Found a preg test and peed (very little urine as I'd peed recently, and at 8pm)... Very dark instant positive.

Thoughts??? I'm going nuts waiting!!! No one I know but my mil has been here (she got very upset when my dh told her what was going on- I think her own mc was traumatic for her as it was 32 years ago and she teared up as he was talking to her) so I don't want to ask her a ton of questions and upset her.

Ask anything and I will tell you all I know.... Please!!

Update: numbers went up (encouraging).... May have dates off by a week, which means it may be too early to see anything. Ultrasound tomorrow (Tuesday).... May still be pregnant. 

Update 2: hgc still going up, still nothing on the ultrasound... Still no cramping or bleeding. Next ultrasound a week from Thursday....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
JMMartinez309
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM
My last pregnancy was the same. Sac but no heartbeat or fetal pole(baby) . Did hcg n while i dont remember number it did double. 2nd ultrasound done 4 days later they got a heartbeat n he's now 5 mos. Gl.
amc103
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Im sure its an accurate sign from our bodies, (just like EWCM and other signs) but (Im sure some will disagree with me) it still isnt a guarentee of when that egg pops, in my opinion. :-/ That's why they say you're more likely to get pregnant if you're BD'ing every 2-3 days throughout your whole cycle and not just around ovulation time. I wish we had some kind of announcement from our bodies that was 100 percent, like (I heard someone else say this) having our belly buttons pop out when the egg is released! LOL! :-)

Quoting lbrummett:

I thought temping was an accurate way to tell when you O'd. Even my obgyn said I had great ovulation charts.

Quoting amc103:

You could just be too early, like PP's said. The fact is that no woman ever will know exactly when she ovulates. We look for signs from our bodies, but we can never have offical confirmation. That being said, I bet you're still just early on in the pregnancy. :-) Get an HCG redraw and another scan. I hope it turns out well for you! HUGS!

Hafsa1
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I don't see how it could be 7? Maybe 6 but that seems to be pushing it. Maybe you didn't conceive until the 14th. I think it's could still possibly be too early to see. My friend recently went to the dr with her first sonogram, they saw the sac but no bean, they said it's possibly too early. She went in again a week later, and there it was! Went back 2 weeks later and he/she is growing wonderfully.
terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Thank you ladies!
kilahchaos
by Kilah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM

sounds like either it was too early, or a blighted ovum. praying for the best!

terpmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Thank you

Quoting kilahchaos:

sounds like either it was too early, or a blighted ovum. praying for the best!

angelbaby8486
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I agree. I bet you are closer to 6 Weeks and its too early to tell. Hope all is well :)

Quoting Hafsa1:

I don't see how it could be 7? Maybe 6 but that seems to be pushing it. Maybe you didn't conceive until the 14th. I think it's could still possibly be too early to see. My friend recently went to the dr with her first sonogram, they saw the sac but no bean, they said it's possibly too early. She went in again a week later, and there it was! Went back 2 weeks later and he/she is growing wonderfully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hafsa1
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I forgot to mention my friend was a little over 7 weeks for her first sonogram

Quoting Hafsa1:

Always_April
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
my bean wasnt able to b seen in the sac till 7 w 3 d and im currently 32 weeks, when my last bean was seen at 6w 1d it ended in mc, either way good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM
It could still be early. It all depends on when implantation was
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured