Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I am going crazy!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I know when I ovulated, just had my period it started on the Nov 11th ( our `12th anniversary none the less) On the 10th we had fun in the sheets and he well you know....... We are not trying right at this moment. Financial reasons. But I have been getting nauseous. Now I know in my head there is no way I could be pregnant. Just because I know when I ovulated and that is why I feel like I am going crazy. Not stress, or anything that could cause me to be getting sick. I am at a loss.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Join the club, sit down and have a glass of milk I think we are all crazy here :) tycoon tends to do that to a person lol..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM

BUMP!

angela84
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Being crazy is the number one requirement for this group. Didn't ya know!?  :)

Last month, I had sex 5 days before my period, got my period (although it was shorter) and a part of me still thought I could be pregnant even though the math didn't add up.  Yep I'm crazy.

Mzwest83
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I felt the same way. I thought i was nuts! I was taking Ovulation kits and never got a positive. Not once! So I thought maybe i had over stimulated and I was out. But I felt so sick and tired. Took a test and BFP. So you may or may not be but I think the whole TTC thing makes us crazy.going crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN