Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Any suggestions ?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm about ready to just give up. Now it it's just exhausting thinking about it and to the point when I see another little one I just want to cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky1984
by Toya on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM

hugs..I know its gonna hurt..I have three lil girls by my hubby been a member of this group for 3 yrs..been trying two and a jalf yrs..yes it hurt like heck to see others get there bfp, but what keep me pushing is that i know one day my hard work would pay off..No im not pregnant yet i took bout 9 months off to get my self together to find myself and to enjoy my hubby again, cause it became a chore to hav sex on this day and this time..but pls keep ur head up and know that ur bundle of joy is on the way..and u can inbox me anytime u want to talk..gl and if u need to take some time off then thats ok just dont let this defeat you and make u want to quite for good..

nangel4u
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel!! Been ttc for 4 years baby#1 and hubby has 2 other kids from a previous relationship and it hurts me that we may not be having a child or its just when God is ready!! My heart sinks when I see other pregnant women just wishing it was me but I had to take a break too and focus on me and lost some weight and have me time!! Keep faith hun!!
fullofhope1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I think I need to get my body healthy. Does anyone know of a support group or people wanting to keep in contact on text and messenger for what they do. I'm not over weight but I work at home and I need to start walking each day and drinking more water. Thanks guys <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zealand2008
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM
How long have you been trying? Have you had any testing? Are you familiar with Creighton charting?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fullofhope1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I've been trying for about two years I think. I've bought some vitex but scared to take them. Anyone used these. When I read the reviews a lot of ppl get preg within a month but I'm scared it could change my moods?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zealand2008
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I would start with charting using the Creighton method. That way you can see for sure if and when you are ovulating as well as other bio markers. It will help determine where the problem is. You can find a practitioner at fertilitycarecenter.com
Zealand2008
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM
There's also a good book called The Napro Revolution
fullofhope1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nangel4u
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Quoting fullofhope1:

I think I need to get my body healthy. Does anyone know of a support group or people wanting to keep in contact on text and messenger for what they do. I'm not over weight but I work at home and I need to start walking each day and drinking more water. Thanks guys <3

there is a weight loss support group on here and I joined and they helped and we gave each other advice on meals and exercise and also I joined a website called myfitnesspal.com and you can track how many calories you should eat a day and it tells you how much to eat and how many calories you burn when you exercise!!! I tried everything and this site helped me 100% to lose 46 pounds since January of this year and I have pcos so it can happen :-) you can add me if you join....username is nangel4u
fullofhope1
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Wow If I join I will add you. That is amazing. I'm so happy for you because losing weight is not easy  AT ALL. Good job! Now that makes me smile! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN