Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

has anyone else suffered from bad migraines?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
I was wondering if anyine else has suffered from bad migraines.. recejtly i have started to get them really bad and i have tried everything to get rid of them :(
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I have had them before but not on going. If you suffer from them a lot you may wanna talk to your doc so they can give you meds for them. Only thing I could do is take advil and down in a dark room and finally end up going to sleep. Hope you feel better.

Quoting MichelleH86:

I was wondering if anyine else has suffered from bad migraines.. recejtly i have started to get them really bad and i have tried everything to get rid of them :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I always have them when I was TTC and not. With my son they lasted from the first month on. I was given two options. 1.) Tylenol with a soda with caffeine in it. I guess the combo helps. and 2.) when that did help they gave me a RX. Well I just wasn't sure about it and I looked it up online. It had not been proven either way to cause problems in pregnancy. I didn't take that risk. Fast forward a few years and  I saw a acupuncturist who told me to take Magnesium 250 mg every day.  After about a month I didn't had any!  Which is just great because I was in bed with the curtains drawn for 3-4 days when I had one. I asked my  new OB and they said it should be OK to keep taking because you need mag to absorb calcium. 

jamielynn0709
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I get them very bad, when I get them I get extremely nauseous. Dr gave me maxalt to help, but sometimes those don't work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crzemom
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I get them allot but don't know why have been since I was15 now I get ice pick headaches s form of migraine
DACIA79
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Only when I'm pregnant but usually not until the third trimester

kbornman21
by Kryistal on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I get them almost daily sometimes. I use Walgreens tension headache pills. They seem to work or take the edge off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN