Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about cervix?? TMI

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok, so I ovulated later on cd 19 of early on cd 20 so I am 9/10 dpo now. By the end of CD 20 my cervix had begun to drop and close up. By 1dpo my cervix was low firm and closed. But when I say closed I still had a slightly open cervix, which is normal from my understanding after having babies. I vary rarely EVER actually have a closed cervix. So fast forward to the past few days. My cervix has started rising, until today its high (almost unreachable) semi soft, and EXTREMELY closed. I mean not open at all. Does anyone notice this during their 2ww? That their cervix closes after Oing, but closes more mid 2ww?? Thanks ladies I am testing Thursday so I should find out then if this cycle is just another disappointent or not!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:44 PM

BUMP!

crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't figure out for the life of me how my cervix is... I cant feel it or anything.. So IDK.  Here's a bump for ya!

Dani41780
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Well just a few days ago I checked mine and noticed that it seemed kind of open like your saying. Well yesterday I checked it and it was very much closed. I took a test and got a BFP! (I HOPE YOU GET YOURS!)

Oh and I was 12/13 DPO.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I never tracked cp much when TTC my other kids to compare to 'pregnancy' unfortunately

HOWEVER this time I have done it quite a bit, everyday basicly..........In my anovulatory cycles I noticed my cervix was almost always in a medium state, never closed, never real open...........t

hen in Sept when i had my 1st ovulatory cycle my FIRST sign of ovulation having past was my cervix closed TIGHT & creamy white cm, I hadn't temped in 3 days or done OPK so the next day I temped & TADA way up, progesterone later confirmed :)

then last cycle my cervix closed after O but only semi, the outta part of the opening was still open a little, its why i was so unsure about having Oed or not til my progesterone test............

now this cycle i am 1dpo & my cervix was wide open yesterday, sorta closed this morning & now closed TIGHT tonight :) yesterday i hate EWCM & today its creamy & white YAY!!!

I say closed is a good sign :) even if it doesn't mean pregnancy its what you want to see IF you could be!!! GL hun i'm praying for you SOOOOO HARD!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Congrats that is so exciting!!!!!!!! I hope its the same for me :D

Well just a few days ago I checked mine and noticed that it seemed kind of open like your saying. Well yesterday I checked it and it was very much closed. I took a test and got a BFP! (I HOPE YOU GET YOURS!)

Oh and I was 12/13 DPO.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, I hope it eneds well :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I never tracked cp much when TTC my other kids to compare to 'pregnancy' unfortunately

HOWEVER this time I have done it quite a bit, everyday basicly..........In my anovulatory cycles I noticed my cervix was almost always in a medium state, never closed, never real open...........t

hen in Sept when i had my 1st ovulatory cycle my FIRST sign of ovulation having past was my cervix closed TIGHT & creamy white cm, I hadn't temped in 3 days or done OPK so the next day I temped & TADA way up, progesterone later confirmed :)

then last cycle my cervix closed after O but only semi, the outta part of the opening was still open a little, its why i was so unsure about having Oed or not til my progesterone test............

now this cycle i am 1dpo & my cervix was wide open yesterday, sorta closed this morning & now closed TIGHT tonight :) yesterday i hate EWCM & today its creamy & white YAY!!!

I say closed is a good sign :) even if it doesn't mean pregnancy its what you want to see IF you could be!!! GL hun i'm praying for you SOOOOO HARD!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured