Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Help!!! Missed period and...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

Let me start with a little info I was on Mirena, stopped that and started Depo (Yuck!). Last injection was 12/11. Periords returned September. AF should have shown tonight (although I'm not certain bc I have only had a few). 

Well tonight I noticed a creamy, lotiony discharge... It was enough for me to feel it on my panties, I actually thought AF started. 

Has this happened to any of you?

I have had 3 children before but remember NOTHING from my previous pregnancies!

I have SOOOO many symptoms... Hoping this is just another to add to my list!

Thanks ladies!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Good luck, I was on depo for a while and my last shot was October of 2011.  Mine are just now barely getting back to normal.

I have a lotiony type discharge right before I start AF  :(  It doesn't smell bad right?  Other wise it might be the start of a yeast infection.

Kennadismom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I had/have that since right before my bfp! Good luck! And test lol
nateslovey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Coming off Depo has been a nightmare! Luckily about 3 months ago I started getting somewhat normal.

Its nothing from an infection, thank goodness! :)

Quoting crazymommy2007:

Good luck, I was on depo for a while and my last shot was October of 2011.  Mine are just now barely getting back to normal.

I have a lotiony type discharge right before I start AF  :(  It doesn't smell bad right?  Other wise it might be the start of a yeast infection.

nateslovey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Thats what I was hoping to hear! Thanks... I'll test tomorrow! :)

Quoting Kennadismom:

I had/have that since right before my bfp! Good luck! And test lol

ahawkins
by Angie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I'm 5 weeks preggo and I've had lots of that! Gl!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nateslovey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Yay! Congrats to you!

Quoting ahawkins:

I'm 5 weeks preggo and I've had lots of that! Gl!

nateslovey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM
So, I just did a quick google search and read on a few sites that in most women, CM changes to a white lotiony discharge soon after conception.... Ugh, I need to test but I'm out!!! :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

It's been a nightmare for me too!!  I started getting sort of normal in July.. But I still haven't ovulated that I'm aware of...

Quoting nateslovey:

Coming off Depo has been a nightmare! Luckily about 3 months ago I started getting somewhat normal.

Its nothing from an infection, thank goodness! :)

Quoting crazymommy2007:

theirmommy04
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Quoting nateslovey:

So, I just did a quick google search and read on a few sites that in most women, CM changes to a white lotiony discharge soon after conception.... Ugh, I need to test but I'm out!!! :(

AF showed?
Alisonsmom07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I get that from the time I o until af comes so it could go either way... but for me its normal.  GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)