Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Oookay!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM
  • 11 Replies

My period calendar says that I should ovulate anytime now... but I'm not showing any signs.. and I've caught a cold so IDK how accurate my temps are going to be the next few days...  Gggrrr..  Hopefully I don't get a fever dang it!  This is the second month in a row that I've gotten sick around my expected ovulation time.  MAKES ME MAD!! lol!  I'm going to keep temping any ways and have all ya'll chart experts help me out in about a week since this is my first month charting temps!  Fingers crossed!!!!!!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nateslovey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Good luck! I know how frustrating it is being sick around O day... I was sick the entire week prior up to that day last month! :(

Turtledoves
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I know how that is! When we ttc'd #1, it was the month we were sick (me around O) that I ended up getting pregnant. No idea how, as we did it much less than any of the other months, but it did!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Its so annoying.. I hate winter dang it!!  I never 100% got over what ever I had last month.. I still had a cough.. Now I have a stuffy nose and a sore throat!  Not only the ovulating thing but dang it I'm always sick for Thanksgiving!!  

Quoting nateslovey:

Good luck! I know how frustrating it is being sick around O day... I was sick the entire week prior up to that day last month! :(

crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM

How the heck hahaha  So strange!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I know how that is! When we ttc'd #1, it was the month we were sick (me around O) that I ended up getting pregnant. No idea how, as we did it much less than any of the other months, but it did!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I am 1dpo today & woke up with a head cold :( happened in Sept the day after O too, swear there is a correlation!

jackieb2811
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Take prenatals now if you are trying and take an immune booster to help so you can avoid being sick! :-) Good luck!

theirmommy04
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM
^^Like she said about the immune system booster - try elderberry (Sambucus)! Works wonders!
nateslovey
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Awe! :( Feel better! Hugs!

Quoting crazymommy2007:

Its so annoying.. I hate winter dang it!!  I never 100% got over what ever I had last month.. I still had a cough.. Now I have a stuffy nose and a sore throat!  Not only the ovulating thing but dang it I'm always sick for Thanksgiving!!  

Quoting nateslovey:

HisB0107
by Billine on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM

calculators are hust that.... calculators, they don't actually know your body. Your temps could be affected by a cold, but as long as it's just a cold, you should be ok. Good luck to you hun!

crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Nope its the flu. I've been in bed all day. Stomach ache, fever, chills, body aches. Getter
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN