Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CONFUSE N CURIOUS!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON 28TH OF THIS MONTH! I'VE BEEN FEELING SICK FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS! I'M VERY NAUSEATED,VERY TIRED,IT'S HARD FOR ME TO FINISH A MEAL N I LOVE TO EAT! LOL!! SORE BOOBS! N THE ONLY THING I COULD DRINK IS WATER THAT'S ALL! I KNOW IS EARLY TO TEST BUT I BOUGHT A TEST AND THE LINE CAME UP CLEAR WHAT I MEAN NO PINK LINE BUT IT WAS A EVAPORATION LINE! WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 3MONTHS N U NEVER SEEN A LINE AT ANY OTHER TESTS I'VE TAKEN! COULD IT BE A BFP N THE COLOR IS NOT COMING OUT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HSG ! IDK WHAT TI THINK! HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE N HAD A POSITIVE A FEW DAYS LATER?
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Turtledoves
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Generally it doesn't count as a faint BFP unless it's light pink. It could be just bc you're early. For me, I've found that since beginning ttc, I get nauseous and mimic pregnancy right before AF shows up. Cant tell if my body changed or if it's in my head!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:23 PM
How many dpo are you? My af is due the 28th too and I'm only 4 dpo. I'll tell you though I'm right there with you nausea headaches and sore boobs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured