Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Feeling very lost

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
Its been over a year since my IUD was taken out and still I'm not pregnant.. I keep track of my period down to a T I've followed my gynos advice and had sex when he's told me to and nothing... when is it going to be my turn again!!!
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I would go get the basic checked ouy. Are you oing?
kableman
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I am feeling your frustrations as well.  I feel like I am doing everything right, and no luck yet.  Hoping this forum helps with questions and concerns......

lisamarie8910
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I feel the same way hun.. I hope and pray everytime and when it doesnt happen i get so upset and start thinking what in the world is going on with me.. why aint this happening! 

Giver222
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I had an iud too !! I'm having a hard time getting pregnant !! The fact that the egg only lives 12-24 hours is crazy !! :) this month I'm going to try and feel my cervix. I have know idea if that will help ? My cycle is 26 days. I have been monitoring my cm ! I don't want to eat like a rabbit ! I guess caffeine can have an effect on getting pregnant ! I think our bodies are getting use to the Iud being out..... Maybe our uterus is needing to be healthier so that implantation can occur ? When I had the iud I had cramping big time ! I also can pain here and there when having .... You know what.... So maybe we have a little scar tissue ?? I know a dr can put a camera up there and see of there is any scar tissue. I'm going to give this process 6 more months before I go to the Dr. Hang in there I know it's hard .... I get pretty down on myself.... My husband has 2 kids am of course Him and his x wife had zero issues getting pregnant....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama1125
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I'm having the same issue, girl.. only thing different is I was on Depo. Haven't had an injection for 13months... Now, I'm moving onto to our Plan B. Soy Iso & weightloss.. FX'd it happens for both of us soon!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)