Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need support please :( (m/c mentioned) *update 11/19-8am *update 11am *update 7pm

Posted by   + Show Post
I may be possibly going thru a m/c again. I'm crying and everyone is asleep. I did a lot today. I pooped around 7:30pm and noticed a touch of brown after wiping. I fell asleep in my daughters room and just woke up not that long ago and went pee and had to put a liner on. Brown/rust on my liner now only a few minutes later.
I will keep my eye on it but I'm not holding my breath that this is nothing.

*update 11/19-8am

Seems to have stopped. I woke up and peed and nothing when I wiped.
It had remained brown (old blood).
I do have work to do today but I will have my husband do the heavy lifting that needs to be done just to stay safe.
Thanks everyone for your support. I got a little freaked out last night

*update 11am (tmi)

I pooped and when I looked down a glob of brown junk was coming out of me. I put it in my tp and there was tissue. Sigh. It was brown though. I'm holding into this hope. I don't know what to think. Since last night when it seemed to have stopped I hadn't spotted on my liner until just now going to the bathroom.

*update 7pm

T-minus 1h 15min until my daughter should be asleep so I can finally put m feet up and relax. Today was busy as I had to clean a house and do laundry and watch her all at the same time. So far no more brown junk on my liner and only a bit when I wiped after peeing. Little bit of pressure down side but not really cramping. I feel confident I'm okay for now.
And to those who asked, I did not see a doc. Nothing they could do anyway if I was m/c'ing.
I will just muddle thru it and try to take it easy tonight. Have another busy day tomorrow. I have another house to clean and I have to take her with me to this one too. Then a play date in the evening but that's usually casual. Ill keep everyone posted.

Thanks for everyone's support. I needed that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Replies (21-21):
motherofgirlies
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

praying for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)