Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need support please :( (m/c mentioned) *update 11/19-8am *update 11am *update 7pm

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:32 AM
  • 21 Replies
I may be possibly going thru a m/c again. I'm crying and everyone is asleep. I did a lot today. I pooped around 7:30pm and noticed a touch of brown after wiping. I fell asleep in my daughters room and just woke up not that long ago and went pee and had to put a liner on. Brown/rust on my liner now only a few minutes later.
I will keep my eye on it but I'm not holding my breath that this is nothing.

*update 11/19-8am

Seems to have stopped. I woke up and peed and nothing when I wiped.
It had remained brown (old blood).
I do have work to do today but I will have my husband do the heavy lifting that needs to be done just to stay safe.
Thanks everyone for your support. I got a little freaked out last night

*update 11am (tmi)

I pooped and when I looked down a glob of brown junk was coming out of me. I put it in my tp and there was tissue. Sigh. It was brown though. I'm holding into this hope. I don't know what to think. Since last night when it seemed to have stopped I hadn't spotted on my liner until just now going to the bathroom.

*update 7pm

T-minus 1h 15min until my daughter should be asleep so I can finally put m feet up and relax. Today was busy as I had to clean a house and do laundry and watch her all at the same time. So far no more brown junk on my liner and only a bit when I wiped after peeing. Little bit of pressure down side but not really cramping. I feel confident I'm okay for now.
And to those who asked, I did not see a doc. Nothing they could do anyway if I was m/c'ing.
I will just muddle thru it and try to take it easy tonight. Have another busy day tomorrow. I have another house to clean and I have to take her with me to this one too. Then a play date in the evening but that's usually casual. Ill keep everyone posted.

Thanks for everyone's support. I needed that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lady317
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Just keep and eye on it, brown/rust color could be implantation bleeding. I will be praying for you. 

Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Thanks.

Too late for IB tho. I tested positive on the 14th with a dollar store test. Retested tonight it's darker then the first one.
I was having medium cramps when I went to sleep with my daughter. Very mild cramps now and the brown seems to have stopped.

Quoting Lady317:

Just keep and eye on it, brown/rust color could be implantation bleeding. I will be praying for you. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
i bled with ds and had a little cramping. Sometimes when you poop it can cause you to bleed a little bit. That is what my ob said when i was preggo with my ds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Thank you.

I spotted around 9w with my daughter for five days. But my notes were not specific so I have no idea the color or quantity from last time.
I tested the 14th. Af was due the 15th and I have short cycles (25d) so I'm very early yet--3w 6d.
I'm just so nervous. When I m/c before it was right at my following cycle.

Quoting sissy852:

i bled with ds and had a little cramping. Sometimes when you poop it can cause you to bleed a little bit. That is what my ob said when i was preggo with my ds

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry, try to rest and take care of yourself, stay hydrated. And good luck.

terpmama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I'm in a similar emotional boat and I just wanna give you a hug. I'm sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jesi102
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
FX that its nothing to worry about. Retest and see if the line stays dark. GL and hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm97
by Kelly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

It may be nothing. Brown, dark blood is usually old blood. If it turns bright red, or has clots in it, then I'd seek some medical attention. Just try to relax for now and not stress too much. ((HUGS)) and KUP mama! 

Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by Ashlee on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I would call your dr and ask for blood work to check hcg and progesterone and of course ask to have the hcg checked again in 48 hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured