Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

everyone i know is pregnant but me

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM
  • 10 Replies

i feel like everyone i know is pregnant but me!! i've been TTC for a few months, does anyone else feel this way! anyone have some tips or support on TTC faster. thanks hugs.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wade53
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I know EXACTLY how you feel, we've been ttc for a year this month, and NOTHING! In that time I've had 2 friends have babies and 2 more are pregnant now, Just yesterday I had to fake a smile and congrats for a beaming mommy to be who is a dear friend then I came home and cried my eyes out. Hugs to you, Hope it happens soon!

Jesi102
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I know too, we are a little over two years of ttc right now and it breaks my heart everytime someone else gets prgnant :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm97
by Kelly on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. We were TTC 2 years this month. We have stopped TTC now because DF says he doesn't want kids right now. I think the stress of TTC has gotten to him. :-(  I can't help but still want a baby badly, and it hurts a little everytime I see a pregnant chick or a baby. Wish I had some magic advice for you, but I'm fresh out of ideas. LOL. GL to you though!

forever829
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM
i hate it my friends who are younger then me are having a baby and she was only TTC for one month, but im glad im not alone. this month im going to try not to think about it as much. my DF wants kids so bad and everytime he says when we have a baby i just want to cry. im so sorry for you ladies TTC is so stressful when it doesn't happen fast. GL to all of yous and thanks for the support its good knowing you're not alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fullofhope1
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry Hun. Same for me. Message me if you wanna talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here. Everyone is either giving birth or pregnant right now. I've been ttc all year. =/

forever829
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM
it makes me so upset seeing my friends pregnant looking at their pictures but i try to be happy for them even though sometimes i don't want to be because i want to be taking them pictures. thanks for all the support everyone it means a lot
mandybimama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs! This is my first month and it still seems like now that Ive started everytime I turn around someone I know whether it be someone I work with, a friend of mine or a relative is now either announcing a pregnancy or giving birth. It really doesn't help that my emotions have been out of control this past week or so. 

mstinamari388
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

the same thing this way! my 16 year cousin is preganant i just found out and im 1 plus years of trying for second baby and nothing for me i feel the way you do..keep ur head up.

forever829
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:51 PM
people I never thought I'd see pregnant are, and I hate seeing my younger friends and family pregnant it makes me feel like I'm the only one still trying but we have to keep out hopes up ladies and soon enough it will happen! hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)