Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm out 1-2 cycles, early new years resolution?! weight loss buddies?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM
  • 3 Replies

CD1, ladies, I'm totally bummed and in bed with my laptop, really wanting to stay home and do nothing all day. With the upcoming holidays and for various scheduling reasons, we will not be able to really TTC for the next 1-2 cycles (depending on how long my next cycles will be). I'm hating the world right now (Ok, maybe a little too dramatic) but I'm trying my best to stay positive. I hate having to sit out for the next 2 cycles. So I've decided I'm going to take that time to concentrate on really changing my lifestyle. I need to lose at least 20 to 25lbs so I'm going to jump start this weight loss program...maybe after thanksgiving, LOL. No, really, I'm going to the gym today. If anyone wants to be weight loss buddies, please PM me. I could use the extra support:) AF! You are NOT going to ruin my whole day. I'm going to just sulk for another 5 minutes...

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Latvia
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

treadmill you can do it and remember to have fun with it! :) I love gym time - it's 100% my time 

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I love the work out when I get to the gym...it's getting there that is sometimes a challenge for me:)
Latvia
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

i'm with you on that :) there is always something else i need to be doing.... 

Quoting charm2mama:

I love the work out when I get to the gym...it's getting there that is sometimes a challenge for me:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN