Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

pregnancy symptoms...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 11 Replies

ok ladies... question.. what was your earliest pregnancy symptom and how early did you notice it....

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2_1989
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Sore breasts with both my pregnancies at about 4 weeks with my second. Then at 5 weeks with my second I starte morning sickness. With my 1st I was only 16 but had sore breasts and morning sickness at 7 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Heartburn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Sore boobs around 7 days past ovulation. Much worse than the normal period tender.

pegleg89
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I am CD21 and started feeling nauseous last night and all day today.. not thrown up just nauseous and my FAVORITE food sounds soooo gross to me. and yes I have sore boobs and they look a little fuller..

bry36
by Becky on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I really didn't have any signs with my son except really  sore boobs at about10 DPO test + on 11 DPO and I got bloody noses that lasted from about 4 weeks until about 12 weeks

pegleg89
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

im really thinking about testing in the AM... am i crazy??

MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM
with both it was/is feeling really weak and a little light headed/dizzy, or like i didnt eat all day eventhough i am eating normally and this time even more than normal! i am 5 weeks now and found out last weekend and noticed this starting toward the middle-end of last week. Hopefully its not as bad as it was with my first cuz i felt like death from just before 5 weeks in November literally every day thru mid January!!
MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Quoting pegleg89:

how many dpo are u?? and NO!! ur not crazy! I tested this time a few days before af was even due cuz i couldnt stand the wait!
pegleg89
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:48 PM

today is 7dpo... but i bought 6 test and i think im just gonna test every other day.... :))

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting pegleg89:

how many dpo are u?? and NO!! ur not crazy! I tested this time a few days before af was even due cuz i couldnt stand the wait!

MichaelsMom0711
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting pegleg89:

SOme women get a bfp already at 7 or 8 dpo. I would just use fmu tomorrow but if u get a negative dont get discouraged cuz its so early. maybe wait a few days and do it again! GL! And keep us posted, i hope u get a bfp for a little thanksgiving present! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN