Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

3DPO and waiting....

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

The 2ww sucks...just sayin'.  So I O'd on Friday based on +opk on Thursday and the intense ovary pains of Friday and the really sore nipples that developed yesterday.  We managed to BD W-Sun, so hopefully we caught that little sucker!!!  Now I wait....and go insane.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Yes it does suck! I'm testing tomorrow and Friday. I'm sick of waiting though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM

5 dpo here. Hope you caught that eggo. Good luck! 

saywhat2102
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I got my digital smiley face on the 16th so fingers crossedI'm hoping I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday.  Husband and I BD 'ed Thursday-Sunday.  Hope we caught it !  Good luck all<3

lucky1984
by Toya on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Ugh!!!So true im at the end of my 2ww was due for af on friday but a no show..but im not getting to excited until sunday..gl and hope you caught that egg.

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM

YAY :)

I am 2dpo based on +OPK, cp/cm, BBT & hopefully tomorrow progesterone!!! Idk why but I think this is going to be my longest 2ww yet because of the holidays I want to see a BFP THAT much KWIM :/

Here is to us being hopeful but patient for BFPs & hopefully some August 2013 babies to come <3 Fx

Twinwittwins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Me too...LOL......I GOT MY :-) on the 16th Hope we CAUGHT IT!!!!
GL Ladies

Quoting saywhat2102:

I got my digital smiley face on the 16th so fingers crossedI'm hoping I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday.  Husband and I BD 'ed Thursday-Sunday.  Hope we caught it !  Good luck all<3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM

LOL Girl you woulda thought this bad boy was a positive pregnancy test the way my husband and I freaked out LOL!!  Good luck hun<3

Quoting Twinwittwins:

Me too...LOL......I GOT MY :-) on the 16th Hope we CAUGHT IT!!!!
GL Ladies

Quoting saywhat2102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)