Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I hoped for the best birthday present ever and....

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 25 Replies

I got the worest present ever..... I started on my birthday. I am cd 1 today. :( I had so much hope and faith this month. I was on clomid and i used preseed and softcups.... Trying to not be upset today. I was spotting last night and had hope but knew i was starting. So i was such and emotional wreck. 

What more can i do this month to help me besides clomid, preseed and softcups. my husband really wants to try one more month before we do iui. What can my husband do? What can he do naturely to starte boosting his sperm count and all. Not sure yet if he has something wrong with him but i'm pretty sure. Please anyone everyone please help me have some hope again for this month. Its so hard to have faith and hope when you try and try and try and still nothing. This year and a half has been full of ups and downs... I don't know how much more i can do or do this :(

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Twinwittwins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM
well HAPPY BIRTHDAY....AND Hang in there TRUST ME I know its hard but PRAYERS GOING UP FOR YOU!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifemother220
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Thank you!! I appreciate that I need them all. Lol Especially today. I Love birthdays and i have always been like a kid on my birthday. I don't want this to ruin it but its so hard to be strong. 

Quoting Twinwittwins:

well HAPPY BIRTHDAY....AND Hang in there TRUST ME I know its hard but PRAYERS GOING UP FOR YOU!!!

lucky1984
by Toya on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Happy birthday!!!Ikno that you tried things to help boost your chances, but over these past 2 and half yrs i learned to relax and enjoy urself and when its suppose to happen it will..Now they do say if not preegnant within a yr to go see a doc..othere then that try to not stress over it..hugs

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I used pree seed soft cups Clomid and mucinex last cycle. This cycle I am ditching the soft cups. I tried to use it tmi for Af and I put it in wrong. Where my cervix wading even covered.. I dont want to take the chance. T his cycle I am adding epo.
wifemother220
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM

what is epo?

Quoting fancyrosebud1:

I used pree seed soft cups Clomid and mucinex last cycle. This cycle I am ditching the soft cups. I tried to use it tmi for Af and I put it in wrong. Where my cervix wading even covered.. I dont want to take the chance. T his cycle I am adding epo.

wifemother220
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Thank you. 

Quoting lucky1984:

Happy birthday!!!Ikno that you tried things to help boost your chances, but over these past 2 and half yrs i learned to relax and enjoy urself and when its suppose to happen it will..Now they do say if not preegnant within a yr to go see a doc..othere then that try to not stress over it..hugs

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Maybe in 3 months you'll get a bfp and next year you'll have a baby on your bday!
That happened to me. Keep your head up!
Happy Bjrthday!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wifemother220
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Thank you. I try to be positive. :)

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Maybe in 3 months you'll get a bfp and next year you'll have a baby on your bday!
Happy Bjrthday!!!

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome. :)
Dh and I started ttc November 2009 and March 2011 I got my bfp. Ds was born October 2011 on my birthday. :) it was worth the wait, he's my Booger butt now and he was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for!

Quoting wifemother220:

Thank you. I try to be positive. :)

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

Happy Bjrthday!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Has your DH had an SA done? Other than that it sounds like you are doing everything right.

I used clomid, pre seed and soft cups last cycle as well. This cycle I ditched the soft cups and pre seed. 

It just may take a couple of cycles. 

Sorry for the disappointment on your birthday but.....happy birthday I hope the rest of your day goes well and you can enjoy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)