Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hoped for the best birthday present ever and....

Posted by   + Show Post

I got the worest present ever..... I started on my birthday. I am cd 1 today. :( I had so much hope and faith this month. I was on clomid and i used preseed and softcups.... Trying to not be upset today. I was spotting last night and had hope but knew i was starting. So i was such and emotional wreck. 

What more can i do this month to help me besides clomid, preseed and softcups. my husband really wants to try one more month before we do iui. What can my husband do? What can he do naturely to starte boosting his sperm count and all. Not sure yet if he has something wrong with him but i'm pretty sure. Please anyone everyone please help me have some hope again for this month. Its so hard to have faith and hope when you try and try and try and still nothing. This year and a half has been full of ups and downs... I don't know how much more i can do or do this :(

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Replies (21-25):
wifemother220
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

what is the morph?

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh yeah I have that one lol it doesn't show morph

Quoting wifemother220:

hopefully that will get it too. I haven't decided to buy it yet. But i probably will. 

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/spermtest.html?cmp=froogle&kw=spermtest&utm_source=spermtest&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=froogle&gclid=CImJ0OzQ27MCFYl7QgodXB0ADw

Quoting mama2gg:

really? wow link it I will give it to a friend of mine nothing is covered under her insurance so she is getting ready to spend 300 on a test

Quoting wifemother220:

Yeah i know, There is one test i have found that does all three test thats an at home test

Quoting mama2gg:

Just FYI home tests dont show anything but count and you can have 40000 million sperm and not one can make it to the eggbecause of movement , speed or form just to let you know we used a home tests to see if anything was THERE but when it comes to TTC you have to know all the details thats what matters

Quoting wifemother220:

If i don't mind an at home test this month then will go get one done. 

Quoting mama2gg:

He needs a sperm test asap start thetr

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM
EPO increases the production of EWCM but should be stopped on the day of Ovulation because it works against BFP if taken after Ovulation

Quoting wifemother220:

what is that exactly? what does it do? where do you get it?

Quoting fancyrosebud1:

Quoting wifemother220:

Evening prim rose oil

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama91605
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Happy birthday. I kinda know how you feel. Except I was hoping to be prego by my due date with my angel. Af was 2 days late and on my due dat. I was so hopeful that cycle too. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Quoting wifemother220:

WI got it at Wal-Mart. It is to make more cm
OregonMom80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs  So sorry!  Fx for a BFP for you soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured