Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

House Broken into TTC on hold..

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

:( Im so sad. I had some of the greatest signs of ovulation and bamm my house is broken into. There are threatening letters of what they would do to me if we found out who they were. I had to leave work at 12:30 friday and I had to stay in a motel thru the weekend. I couldnt collect enough nerves to even have sex. I just feel so violated, Im am not affraid I have protection but why......... Shes what a messed holiday I will have.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

BUMP!

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM
That sucks! I am so sorry! Hugs
saywhat2102
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Oh my goodness!!!  So glad you are ok!!  How awful!!  I would be a nervous wreck too!!  All the best hun<3  I couldn't imagine!

Latvia
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I'm so very sorry! how horrible... i hope it's not too much of a damage as far as what got taken/broken.... (((hugs)))

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

thanks

Quoting saywhat2102:

Oh my goodness!!!  So glad you are ok!!  How awful!!  I would be a nervous wreck too!!  All the best hun<3  I couldn't imagine!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM

almost 800 saved in a jar for my future baby piggy bank. I counted it last month it was 786.47 and I know I may have thrown more change in there. It is gone. Xbox 360 for my nephews I bought it weekend prior its gone. Online shopping credit card gone. I stopped the card and ordered another but yeah what a horrible weekend

Quoting Latvia:

I'm so very sorry! how horrible... i hope it's not too much of a damage as far as what got taken/broken.... (((hugs)))

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

OMG I am so glad you are okay though, how scarey, thats crazy :( Do you think its someone you know or just random?!? I hope everything works out hun *HUGS*

Rachelz123
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry that happened. I'm glad you are ok. Hugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM
i am so sorry. I am glad you are ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM

i honestly believe it was some of the yung kids thats never at school. There have been other break ins around the area also

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

OMG I am so glad you are okay though, how scarey, thats crazy :( Do you think its someone you know or just random?!? I hope everything works out hun *HUGS*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)