Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hubby asked me to test....sooooooo........UPDATED w/ EVAP??

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 114 Replies

I made a new post so more could give an opinion but it dried with an even darker line. GRR....Ladies...PLEASE assure me its an evap and nothing to even get the least bit excited over!! I took the bottom pic at the 2 min mark. I walked out and meant to check it again at 10 min and forget getting the kids dinner. When I remembered again I got this :(

Well ladies its a BFN!! I have line eye so I thought maybe I saw something but honestly I am pretty sure its just me. I want it sooo bad LOL I really didn't expect too much more then negative. Especially since its not FMU, and I am only 10 dpo. Hubby said..."Ok its too early but I KNOW your preggo!" Ughhh Well hopefully this will atleast keep him happy until Thursday when I really wanted to test!!! Thank you so much ladies for all the amazing responses. I hadn't had a chance to look at them all yet but I will right now. But I was ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED to see so many when I logged back in to update!! Yall are awesome! Thanks again and I will update again Thanksgiving morning. Hopefully I have better news then!

!I am gonna. He came in from work today and was apperently horny. TMI sorry LOL. But he was being playful and he grabbed my boob and I yelled out in pain. He jumped and said "Whats wrong what did I do?" So I explained my boobs hurt (He knows my boobs have never hurt to the touch) So she got a big smile and said "Whoohoo milk production kicking in!!" LOL I dont think I am pregnant, but I am hopeful. So I am gonna test with just a cheap test only because he asked. I am 10dpo. I have held my pee for about 2 hrs now and I am gonna lay down for a nap. So I will test in about 2 hrs from now and see what I get. I will post and let you ladies know. I have never gotten a BFP this early. The earliest was 11 dpo with my last baby. But it was way after AF with the boys. So I really expect it to be negative. But bump and I will update in a couple hours. An early BFP would ne nice :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Ohhh I'm praying for you looking forward to a wonderful update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Fingers crossed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Rachel on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I have been thinking and praying about you daily! I hope this is it!! Why must we wait another 2 hours? Lol good luck. Fingers crossed for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evanne337
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teresalmc
by Teresa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM
OMG good luck imma say a prayer and I will have my fingers crossed!!!!
katie11908
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

fingers crossed

kaybear123
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Oh so excited!! Can't wait for the update. Gl sweetie
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alisonsmom07
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck

Esper2142008
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)