Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Gah (vent/?)

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

AF is 6 days late and Im just tired, hungry, thirsty, bloated, gassy and an emotional train wreck. Plus Ive officially put myself on pelvic rest because anytime I get anywhere even remotely near my cervix I start to spot. Its usally just enough to show up on the toilet paper but still kinda freaks me out as to what it could mean. When I was brave enough to check yesterday though my cervix was still very high, firm and closed. I've stopped temping because I don't wanna see the spotting every time I stick the thermometer in so I have no idea what my BBT is. I don't wanna use my last FRER yet because of how long it took me to get a BFP with my DD but these symptoms are driving me nuts. My question is anyone else have spotting as a result of there being any contact with the cervix as an early pregnancy symptom? 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mama2gg
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I'm no help only time I've spotted is week 7 once when I peed and now nothing with all 11 pregnancies I've never had ib or anything gl baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmama9801
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I have early on and even throughout my pregnancy. Ive been told I have a sensitive cervix and vaginal walls so I will spot sporactically throughout pregnancy if my cervix is excessively hit like during sex. I hope this is your cycle :):)

mandybimama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Thanks! I do remember some spotting after sex or checking my own cervix during the 1st trimester with DD but I can't remember how early it started and I don't think my cervix was quite as sensitive then as it is now.

Quoting mama2gg:

I'm no help only time I've spotted is week 7 once when I peed and now nothing with all 11 pregnancies I've never had ib or anything gl baby dust

mandybimama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Yeah I know my OB has mentioned that my cervix does seem to be sensitive. When I was pregnant with DD every time he checked hed get a good bit of blood on his gloves that he never seemed too worried about. Any contact with my cervix whether it be me checking its position, the thermometer slipping a bit too far when temping or sex seems to be brining on the spotting with a pinkish tint to it. Im hoping it is and once again its just taking me forever to find out through a urine test. 

Quoting greenmama9801:

I have early on and even throughout my pregnancy. Ive been told I have a sensitive cervix and vaginal walls so I will spot sporactically throughout pregnancy if my cervix is excessively hit like during sex. I hope this is your cycle :):)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN