Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

MC Last month, Trying to understand things this month. Help Please :(

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I MC this past cycle. I was 4 days past AF in which I had 2 positive tests. When you start bleeding from a MC is it kind of the same as AF? I'm guessing I am suppose to start counting from the day I started bleeding. Which means my fertile days will be starting tomorrow. However, me and DH did the deed the other night and I have pretty intense back cramps like I did during 2WW last month. Maybe even a little stronger. If I start counting my day from the day I should have started AF, I would be right in the middle of my fertile days. Im very confused on all this. Do they have a TTC for dummies book lol

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Mine started the day af was due. I counted that as cd1. My af came on time the next month right on time too.
Unfortunately everyone is different. Just keep an eye on your cm and bd if your up for it. I skipped the first cycle. My cm was all out if whack until the third cycle after m/c.
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemom4
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

everyone is different, I would use opk's to give you an idea.... It took me 27 days after my MC to ovulate and 40 days till my cycle started again then it was back like clock work the last 3 cycles

Lola91011
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN