Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

bleeding!! any ideas

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
  • 15 Replies
I have been having light spotting since friday, brown blood, tiny bit of red with it.. Not a real period for me. Very unnormal, never had this before. 17Dpo.. Any ideas ladies.. Please help, alittle crampy but nothing unbearable..
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Have you tested?
It could be af on the way....or if you're pregnant it could be irritation bleeding because your cervix is very sensitive anything can cause bleeding.

Test....see if it comes up positive

lilmommie0509
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I have tested once, it says negative right now.. Ive never had any bleeding like this before.. I am going to test on thanks giving because when i started i was 13dpo and i did some research and it said it could be IB still. It said to test 4-5 days after it starts.. . Idk.. This is just unnormal for me..
lilmommie0509
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Ive been super sick to my stomach,(no throwing up yet) super tired and alittle dizzy today, i feel like im peeing all the time and always hungry, as the days go by my boobs get more tender and my areolas seem huge, with tons of veins popping out everywhere, more so my boobs.. AF is not due technically till dec 3.
kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

You're already 17dpo and AF isn't due for almost 2wks?? That doesn't sound right

I would test again if you're having all these symptoms you'll probably get a positive..

autum713
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Right

Quoting kelly617:

You're already 17dpo and AF isn't due for almost 2wks?? That doesn't sound right

I would test again if you're having all these symptoms you'll probably get a positive..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autum713
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Im confused....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandybimama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM

That is a really weird cycle! Im currently 20 DPO and AF is now 6 days late so it just seems strange that at 17 DPO you still wouldnt even be due for another 2 weeks to get AF. If these are all truly pregnancy symptoms and you tested now youd be likely to get a positive. GL! 

toopicky429
by Jackie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Me too. O_o

Quoting autum713:

Im confused....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilmommie0509
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM

i was off BC for the last 2 1/2 months. i went to the drs while i was lightly on my period on nov 1 and they said i was getting ready to "O" because they did an ultrasound and checked out my ovaries.. they said i would "O" either that nite or the next day. after i 'O' i stopped bleeding on the 3rd.. no sign of bleeding yet until friday and it has only been the brown spotting

autum713
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Take at test, but it could b due to ur cycle still regulating since bc

Quoting lilmommie0509:

i was off BC for the last 2 1/2 months. i went to the drs while i was lightly on my period on nov 1 and they said i was getting ready to "O" because they did an ultrasound and checked out my ovaries.. they said i would "O" either that nite or the next day. after i 'O' i stopped bleeding on the 3rd.. no sign of bleeding yet until friday and it has only been the brown spotting

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)