Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on with me? Please Help!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

I've been testing all week, but still no positive OPK.  According to my chart I should be ovulating today, but still no positive OPK. Had what looked like EW mucus this afternoon. Could I be ovulating later than normal?  I'm so confused and frustrated, because I think we may have passed our chance of TTC. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sonia

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky1984
by Toya on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hey,

Im sorry you havent gotten your postive.. What time are you testing cause they say to not tessst with fmu..but after like 10am..and test at the same time each day..also test more then once a day cause some time our body let that surge off so quick that some times it may be only postive fpr a short period of time..I get alot of my postive in mid day..but im sure there is nothing worg..are u stress out? cause some times stress can throw our bodies off and we o later then normal..keep checking also if you not doing charting it would be a good idea to chart and check temps..gl

jenniferw10
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:17 PM
What calendar date are you on? How long is your average cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shesmyworld1
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I'm on CD14. My cycle average is 28-29 days. I am going to start charting next month if I don't get a BFP.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shesmyworld1
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I'm not stressed at all. I just want to get pregnant.
sloppyjo82
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Yes, you could be ovulating later then normal or may have missed your surge. Just keep bding just in case! Definately start charting your temps next cycle if this isn't your month it really helps with the stress of wondering.

Shesmyworld1
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Thank you for all your input.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured