Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

*Sigh* Life hates me right now...(debbie downer warning)

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 19 Replies

I'm really down on myself today...

I got let go from my new job (DEVASTING ego smasher), I still can't tell if I have a bfn or mega faint bfp test...I don't really like my life today.

How is everyone else? I don't mean to drag anyone down, I'm sorry...I just need to explode right now, but I don't really feel able to.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama91605
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I am right there with you. My temp dropped today which means af will be today or in the morning. I am trying to stay positive but it hard. I am really thinking about giving up at this point. I hope you day gets better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pistachio479
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:54 AM

thanks honey...yours too, ok?

Quoting mama91605:

I am right there with you. My temp dropped today which means af will be today or in the morning. I am trying to stay positive but it hard. I am really thinking about giving up at this point. I hope you day gets better.

xLilBit22
by Meli on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I hope your day becomes better. My days been ok
saywhat2102
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hang in there girl!  You can always get another job even one more awesome than that one!!  You got to have faith your getting that BFP soon!  Now turn that frown upside down and lets do a dance :D

dancing

pistachio479
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

i wish i could freaking cry right now...but i just feel numb...and PISSED.

Quoting xLilBit22:

pistachio479
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

you made me smile...Thank you, honey.

Quoting saywhat2102:

Hang in there girl!  You can always get another job even one more awesome than that one!!  You got to have faith your getting that BFP soon!  Now turn that frown upside down and lets do a dance :D

dancing

xLilBit22
by Meli on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Aww don't cry hun. Think positive. You will def find a new job and get a bfp soon

Quoting pistachio479:

i wish i could freaking cry right now...but i just feel numb...and PISSED.

Quoting xLilBit22:

lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Hope things get better...trust me recently I was laid off but now I will be working for a company that is ranked top 100 companies to work for..id say it was a blessing in disguise...just rmbr all happens for a reason and it will get better hun! Best wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pistachio479
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM

that's the bad part...I know that you are TOTALLY right, without any doubts...I just can't seem to get over the "damn, do I suck that bad?" factor...

Quoting lyssesmommy:

Hope things get better...trust me recently I was laid off but now I will be working for a company that is ranked top 100 companies to work for..id say it was a blessing in disguise...just rmbr all happens for a reason and it will get better hun! Best wishes.

And lilbit...thanks honey. I'm glad one of us has that kind of faith in me! LOL  I think I am having issues with it because dh is at work right now...

pistachio479
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

crying   Do I suck????? Maybe I should take this as a sign that this isn't what I am meant to do...  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)