Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do you believe in crazy dreams???

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:58 AM
  • 12 Replies

Had this crazy dream last night, someone was running up behind me talking about your pregnant. Never seen the person but all throughout the dream that's all he said. I'm only CD19 & 2 dpo, promised myself I wouldn't test unless AF was due. There's no Dollar Trees here (move to Japan) so when I need to get an HPT I have to buy EPT, Clearblue, or FRER & as we all know they ain't cheap, LoL!!! So only time will tell at this point. Missed BDing this AM, but going to get one more session in tomorrow after Hubby comes Home from DUTY just to make sure we are covered every possible way this cycle =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:45 AM

you are much stronger then i am :)  Our base in england gets the dollar yests i just didnty know because i really had to search to find them. I also went on amazon and ordered 30 O tests and 15 preg tests for 5 bucks free shipping. Im out this month due to being out of town my fertile window .. i know i shouldnt bother testing but i probably will  if my period is late .

When i was pregnant with both of my kids i  had crazy  prego dreams  so hopefully your dreams are a great sign!! Gl and hope you get your bfp soon.

SOCO101
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM

A lot of times when I dream about someone, I will see them the next day or get a call from them. It's weird. About a week ago, I had a wacky dream that just jumped from one random person to the next. The very next day, I saw or heard about every one of these ppl in the exact same order as my dream. Come to find out Sat. I'm preggo! Funny, but I do think that being pregnant heightens you "sixth sense" and I guess your instincts. Good Luck!! 

Oh yea, I read that every person you dream about you have seen at some point or another in your life. It may have just been a face in the store or some one passing you on the side walk, but you have seen them. 

MsWood729
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Ladies I didn't want to read into it much it was just so weird & with me only being 2dpo I'm not testing anytime soon.  But wondering if the "Man"/"boy" in the dream yelling your pregnant was my lil boy I loss in June.  Guess well find out son enough, Thanks for your comments =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
mama2gg
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I had dreams about flying fish floating through the air two days before bfp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I had a really weird dream last night. It was about the manager at our local FoodLion...who is OLD and UGLY LOL and I dont really know well at all. But it was like he had a house full of babies and he wanted me to leave my Husband to take care of these kids LOL. It was a really wacky dream!

brandie1470
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I had a dream my DF bought a whole big shipping box full of test and made me take them all. Good luck

Lola91011
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! So I have very vivid dreams to the point where they effect me in my waking life as your dream is doing to you. I have done ALOT of research on dreming because of this. You unconcious mind (sleeping mind) is much more powerful then your concious mind (awake mind). It can sense things before you can comprehend them. Not to say you are pregnant or anything but alot of times people do have dreams about being pregnant becuase their body knows they are but they dont know yet. Also pregnancy in dreams signifies a new begining or a new stage in your life where death means a ending to a part or chapter in your life. Usually when you are going through a big change in life you will have some sort of dream about death and shortly after a dream about pregnancy whether its you or someone else in the dream. The website I use to help me understand my dreams is http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ Its great and is alwasy so accurate. You have to take what you want from the meanings though. Most things are completely spot on but some just dont make any sense at all. If you want to send me a message and explaine as much as you can about the dream I can help you decipher the dream.  If you dont remember the dream I usually will think about the dream I had the night before right as im going to bed and I have small flash backs of thing I could remember during the day. Try to remember as much as possible where you were, how you felt, emotions, colors and objects. Let me know if you want help. :)

Lola91011
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Quoting mama2gg:

I foudn this information on Dreammoods.com

Fish

To see fish swimming in your dream signifies insights from your subconscious mind. Thus to catch a fish represents insights which have been brought to the surface. Alternatively, a fish swimming in your dream may symbolize conception. Some women dream of swimming fish when they get pregnant.

Flying

To dream that you are flying signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

2 - Two

Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. The world is seen as being made up of dualities and opposites, as in the male and female, mother and father, light and dark, heaven and hell, yin and yang, etc.

Air

To dream about the air symbolizes creativity and intelligence. If the air is foggy or polluted, then it suggests that your thought process or mind is clouded.

mama2gg
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Yup got the app for them lol

Quoting Lola91011:

Quoting mama2gg:

I foudn this information on Dreammoods.com

Fish

To see fish swimming in your dream signifies insights from your subconscious mind. Thus to catch a fish represents insights which have been brought to the surface. Alternatively, a fish swimming in your dream may symbolize conception. Some women dream of swimming fish when they get pregnant.

Flying

To dream that you are flying signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

2 - Two

Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. The world is seen as being made up of dualities and opposites, as in the male and female, mother and father, light and dark, heaven and hell, yin and yang, etc.

Air

To dream about the air symbolizes creativity and intelligence. If the air is foggy or polluted, then it suggests that your thought process or mind is clouded.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rainbowbabe220
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I dreamed I got my bfp so I jumped out of bed and tested and got my bfp...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN