Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

This is aggravating...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
I pretty much decided for this month I was going to not think about TTC, & so far have been doing pretty good. But the last week I have been having a sour stomach, even nausea, heartburn, all that. I am recovering from a nasty cold. My fertile days were the 12 though 16th. Since I was studiously not paying attention I have no good idea when I may have ovulated. But I have been moody, like really bitchy out of nowhere, my stomach is always unhappy with me. Anyway, I just want to stop feeling like crap. I highly doubt I am pregnant this month cause we were both down with a horrid cold during O week & only managed to BD maybe twice. I am pretty sure it is too soon to test anyway. Does anyone have an idea what is going on, should I just assume this just a continuation of the cold/flu I had, I was really sick, high fever with chills & all that. Also I have been tired, took a 4 hour nap yesterday for no reason.
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CountryGurl308
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I have that cold/Flu you are talking about got through the rough high fever, cold sweats and so on. And I also have been feeling nausea and heartburn. I would think it is a sign of the cold/Flu. I have had it for almost a week now. Ready to get rid of it.  But I do hope you get your BFP soon. GL and lots of baby dust! :)

crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I've had that crap too. It sucks. I've never had heartburn with a flu before. But this flu is bad news!!! I was down for three days!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KyrinM
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Thanks guys, I figured as much.  Just frustrating cause I am still not as well as I would like to be.  Wouldn't it be funny if I do get my BFP to top it all off.  LOL!  I would find that very humorous. We'll just have to see, by my calculations I have about a week before AF is supposed to show her ugly face.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)