Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

does this happen to newly prego people

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

6 days ago i had unprocected sex ttc. It may sound weird but ive felt pregnant sence day one. The last few days i have experienced lots of bubbly feelings and gurgling in my tummy. Like ive never experience. I dont know if its becuase im more aware or what but i feel i know my body very well and i do not recall ecperiencing this on a normal day to day.  Does any one think this could be a sign i am pregnant? PS and as of this very moment ive began to feel a headache. is it possible to be feeling this stuff this early?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
p4intthestars
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way you could be feeling pregnancy symptoms yet because you aren't pregnant yet.  It takes quite a good amount of time for the sperm to travel and meet the egg, fertilize it and then implant.  This typically happens a week after ovulation.  It then takes about another week for your hcg to raise enough to be detectable.  Elevated hcg is what causes the pregnancy symptoms, about 4-5 weeks after your lmp or 2-3 weeks after you ovulate and time sex correctly.

ETA: it's amazing what we can make our bodies feel when we want something very badly.  Women that do not get positive pregnancy tests and instead have their period can still swear they had pregnancy symptoms.  You can actually force your body into acting and believing something that's not true.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

laurenandcobi
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:14 AM
It would be helpful to know where you are in your cycle!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Not that early. But goodluck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:35 AM

My mind and body plays tricks on me when ttc. I think all my senses heighten, and I feel things I wouldn't normally feel if I weren't ttc. Who knows, though?! Good luck, mama!

mama2gg
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM
No way possible to feep prego that soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Y2kmomma
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Well my mom has 4 kids.
They were all unplanned.
She said she always knew the day she conceived each one because when she went to sleep after having sex, she would have a dream she was pregnant. Everytime she had that dream, a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant.
That's different then 'feeling' pregnant though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM

At 6dpo pregnancy symptoms would be rare, what you are feeling as abdominal 'gurgling' sounds like gas which is common in the LP :} LOL I would give it a few days & see how you feel as implantation will happen soon if you did conceive!!!

GL hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)