Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

WHAT IS MY UTERUS DOING?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok ladies....this is a vent, and confusion, I don't know what it is....so here is the time line

Nov 1-5 BD

Nov 7-Pos OPK

Nov 20-brownish discharge

Nov 21-22 same discharge....

What is my body doing??? I thought ok, we missed the egg, no big deal, it happens, so I was waiitng for AF, when I started seeing brownish on the 20th I put on a pad, and assumed she had reared her ugly head a few days early...but now, all I've had is some color when I wipe, nothing even needing a pad or liner for??!!??! WTF??!? And it is Thanksgiving, so I can't get a preggo test until SATURDAY..b/c the one store that sells them here isn't open until then!! On top of it, I am on meds that I have to stop taking IMMEDIATELY if I find out I'm preg, so I am just at a lost.....uterus, please stop being so mean!!!

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SOCO101
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:21 AM

It sounds like implantation bleeding. You can't get to a Wal-Mart? They open at 8pm, Kmart is open all day I believe. 

DieselsMom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:22 AM

We don't live in the states...we are stationed at a tiny post overseas...

SOCO101
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Quoting DieselsMom:

We don't live in the states...we are stationed at a tiny post overseas...

Awman! can you stop taking the meds just in case?

CafeMom Tickers
DieselsMom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I might just skip a day or two, although when I come off of it it has to be gradual, etc....I haven't said anything to my husband yet, just because I really thought the chances this month were next to none, and we were going to stop trying for a month or two because we both have things going on....I have symptoms like sore boobs and timmy aching, but those are typical of my AF also, so I'm just a hot mess LOL..Hopefully baking the turkey will keep my mind off it for a little while!

SOCO101
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:31 AM

LOL! Well good luck, mama! Update us when you know somethin'!

IWantOneMorePlz
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I had that discharge too last month.  3 days of brownish discharge when I wiped, and then, AF showed in full force.  She's a mean one.

jenniferw10
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM
FX! Good Luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Sounds like possible IB to me :) and if you did conceive I bet it'll be a girl since BD was about 3 dbo!!! GL hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)