Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need help. prego or not?!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi, THIS IS VERY DETAILED... Me and my husband had sex on November 17th and my period isnt until December 7th, but he came inside of me and now im playing "the waiting game" and i HATE IT! i have taken 2 pregnancy tests ( i know its early buti was anxious!) and both were negative. Not even a slight sign. I need help ladies. Do you think i was ovulating around the 17th? I start my period on the 7th everytime every month. Possibly be pregnant?? I was on top too. Dont know if position matters. Plus i have a 10 month old so didnt know if my cervix could still be a little open? PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS!

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xMamaMiax
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

No.  According to your "Every 7th day of the month"(this would be a 31 day cycle) .. you would have only been on count day 10, and still had 20 days until your next period..which means you would ovulate on the 22nd or 23rd.

hh08
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:23 PM

k. thank u!

kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Its doubtful...if your period started November 7th you were only on cd10...

Chances are you O closer to cd14-22....

So its more likely that you ovulated around thanksgiving....sometime between November 21st and November 25th

Did you have any signs of Ovulation? cramping? Increased cervical mucus?

hh08
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

i cant really tell when i ovulate because discharge is normal for me when my body "cleans" itself.

kbsas81
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Wouldnt that b count day 11 because you count the first day of ur AF as day 1 of your cycle
kelly617
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting hh08:

i cant really tell when i ovulate because discharge is normal for me when my body "cleans" itself.

I have no idea what that means
When you're ovulating your cm changes from sticky or creamy to something that looks more like raw eggwhites....

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)