Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not getting my hopes up. But just maybe this might be my month :-)

Well ladies. It's Thursday and still
No period. It doesn't even feel like she's coming, I've been getting egg white CM or clear snotty stuff. I'm praying this is it. We haven't been trying but I got told by the doc that there's nothing wrong with me or hubby. But I have totally forgot about it this month, so here's to hoping

Has anyone had this CM and was pregnant? I'm too scared to test, coz I'm worried that its gonna be negative. So I'm just gonna wait :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Replies (11-18):
lisamarie8910
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM

No i have not tested yet i am too nervous as well and plus i do have irregular periods so this last period was 32 days and the one before was 40 so i am trying to wait until Dec 2 to see if i start or not. But i feel like i am pregnant but i dont want to get my hopes up either! I am just going to put it in gods hands and pray for my christmas miracle. I have done too much thinking about this but I do already have my plans planned out on how i am going to tell my family on Christmas day! So a happy and healthy baby is my Christmas Wish!!

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Thank u so much. Good luck to u too :-) lots of baby dust :-) have u tested yet?

Quoting lisamarie8910:

The same is going on with me!! Good luck sweetie!! Baby dust and FX for the both of us!!!

Wantstobeamum22
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. I feel pregnant to but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I really hope u get ur Christmas wish

Quoting lisamarie8910:

No i have not tested yet i am too nervous as well and plus i do have irregular periods so this last period was 32 days and the one before was 40 so i am trying to wait until Dec 2 to see if i start or not. But i feel like i am pregnant but i dont want to get my hopes up either! I am just going to put it in gods hands and pray for my christmas miracle. I have done too much thinking about this but I do already have my plans planned out on how i am going to tell my family on Christmas day! So a happy and healthy baby is my Christmas Wish!!

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Thank u so much. Good luck to u too :-) lots of baby dust :-) have u tested yet?

Quoting lisamarie8910:

The same is going on with me!! Good luck sweetie!! Baby dust and FX for the both of us!!!

lisamarie8910
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Thank you so much!! I have been feeling pregnant too!! And i hope you get to have your Christmas Miracle too!! 

crazymommy2007
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:04 PM
You should test in a few days. see if af shows. Good luck!!!!
lisamarie8910
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I am going too! just waiting until that 40th day to be on the safe side! I will keep everyone posted on my results! Thank you!

Wantstobeamum22
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Your very welcome. Thank u so much. I really hope so, I hope we both do

Quoting lisamarie8910:

Thank you so much!! I have been feeling pregnant too!! And i hope you get to have your Christmas Miracle too!! 

Wantstobeamum22
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u. I'm gonna wait it out and see if I get it. I'm gonna give it until Sunday morning

Quoting crazymommy2007:

You should test in a few days. see if af shows. Good luck!!!!

Wantstobeamum22
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM
UPDATE: I'm finally spotting lol, I was hoping I wouldn't get them late. Thank u so much ladies :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured