Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Trying to Conceive! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post

Add a Trying to Conceive Signature to your posts: 
Trying to Conceive Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea Make yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

-Cafe Jenn

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself.....

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

Join the    Trying to Conceive group

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
DeziLouPenguin
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Hey everyone! So, currently I have no children, and I am at what you could say, the 'best time' for getting pregnant (age wise), but I have thyroid problems, and I have miscarried in the past. I really want a baby, but I'm starting to think I'm 'out of luck' on the subject. do you think it could still work out for me? or should I give up hope, and lean more towards adoption?

MommyLehr
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:51 PM
I'm Veronica. I'm 23 and not actively Ttc yet. But DH and I are discussing plans for when we want to start (hopefully right away). We will be Ttc #3!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abbeh
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm Abby :) 28 years old and trying for #1.  We've been trying since the end of July and I'm getting kind of frustrated, even though I know it hasn't really been a long time.  It's hard not to think "what's wrong with me" when folks around me seem to get pregnant out of nowhere.  Oh well!

mrslittlejohn89
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm 23 and recently engaged, I've been trying to get pregnant for months now and no luck. Please help!

CaGrider1992
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am 20 years old. My fiance and I are TTC our first and have been TTC for a year and a half now. I was just diagnosed in Feb tho with PCOS so Idk how much luck we will have. Wish me luck.. Advice..

Amberk1015
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Amber, 21, have been TTC for almost a year. I have normal periods every month just like clockwork but still nothing. It's extremely devastating month after month with no change so any tips from members would be appreciated. 

preciouslullaby
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello im shelbi im not ttc im currently pregnant but i want to support and give everyone encouragement that it will happen!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Quoting Amberk1015:

I'm Amber, 21, have been TTC for almost a year. I have normal periods every month just like clockwork but still nothing. It's extremely devastating month after month with no change so any tips from members would be appreciated. 

Have you tried tracking your cycle and temping? How about OPKs (ovulation prediction kits)?

Amberk1015
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Not temping but I'm using ovulation tests, still no luck. The gyno said that everything is normal and good to go so idk why it's taking so long except that it might have had something to do with the fact I smoked cigarettes for so long. I recently quit so hopefully things will turn positive :) 

elismom122003
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 26. I have a 9 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I wouldn't say that I have been ttc, or that my husband has agreed to try... although it's not that hard to convince him...lol, but I have been off of the depo shot since June when I was supposed to get my last shot. I decided to stop because of the weight gain and the fact that I just didn't like pumping my body full of hormoes anymore. Now that I am finally having unprotected sex again I am worried that the depo shot may have messed up more than just my weight. THe more I read the more I worry that I will have a horrible time if I do try to conceive another child. I lost a baby at 4 months and it was very difficult and do not want to go through it again. That was my only baby that I had "Tried" for and now i'm afraid to really try again, because I'm scared of jinxing it. Sounds ridiculous, but it's how I feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN