Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

A Friendly Reminder.....:)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 42 Replies
14 moms liked this

Title changed to a more suitable title!

Hey ladies, first of all I wanted to say I have become so attached to so many of you. And I have watched so many come through the group get their beautiful BFPs and move on into happy healthy pregnancies. I missed out on a lot of the drama that happened today but have recently experienced some bashing of my own. I am not an administrator or a mod, but hoped to remind everyone what we are here for.

We are here to show love and support through the TTC process (I myself am not perfect and need to be reminded sometimes.) We all come from different walks of life with different ideas and opinions. But we all have one goal, to get our beautiful BFPS and get to carry happy healthy babies for 9 mns. We need to remember this, and try to remember to be kind and loving even if we are unsure, or not fond of any certain member. And we definitely have to remember none of us are God, none of us have the right to say who can or can not have babies, who should or should not have babies, or who deserves, or doesn't deserve babies. We all have hearts, and feelings, and we need to continue the love and support this group is known for.

Hugs to all of you ladies, and I wish everyone the best on their journeys, pre TTCers, curret TTCers, or VERY preggo no longer TTCers LOL!

This is not meant towards any one particular member. This is just meant to be a loving reminder for us all to hopefully help the group continue to be a great one!! I wish you all a Merry Christmas ladies!!!

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Always_April
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM
very true :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twinwittwins
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Well Said..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM
i so agree. How are you doing? My phone wont let me see the reply to the other post.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Even tho I'm preg and joined the July group and regular preg group I still like it here despite the occasional drama. This is still my preferred group.
Wish everyone would just get along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
well said and agreed.....GOOD JOB!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I have been in a lot of groups since I started 5 yrs ago or so now, and this group by far is the most drama free of any of the large cafemom controlled groups!! For the most part their is rarely drama. I think that is exactly why so many pregnant women such as yourself come back. Its just a fun friendly extremely supportful group!!!!!

Quoting Abee2202:

Even tho I'm preg and joined the July group and regular preg group I still like it here despite the occasional drama. This is still my preferred group.
Wish everyone would just get along

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I am doing well. Hubby and I have been extremely busy which has helped keep my mind of things. Oddly enough though I am extremely laid back and ok with just giving my fertility to God. I know it sounds weird but since making the decision I have been very stressfree and happy LOL. I dont know if I will continue to be so laid back if I O and get into a 2ww LOL but I guess we will see what happens! How are you and Hubby? ??

Quoting sissy852:

i so agree. How are you doing? My phone wont let me see the reply to the other post.

sissy852
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:28 PM
we are doing good. Eric is healing good. I am glad you are stress free. That is what the Lord does when you put things in his hands. Yes it does get stress full from time to time even when you give it to the Lord. But it helps you feel a lot better. I am praying you get your bfp.

Quoting NoraDun:

I am doing well. Hubby and I have been extremely busy which has helped keep my mind of things. Oddly enough though I am extremely laid back and ok with just giving my fertility to God. I know it sounds weird but since making the decision I have been very stressfree and happy LOL. I dont know if I will continue to be so laid back if I O and get into a 2ww LOL but I guess we will see what happens! How are you and Hubby? ??

Quoting sissy852:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WishingAway
by Angela on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree we all have our moments of frustration with each other (we are women) lol.. But its easier for everyone to be sensitive and help the best they can :-)

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Nora...people picking on you sweets?? Your such a sweetir
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)