Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ovulation question...

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so here's the thing my dh and I are ttc but I have no idea when I ovulate! I had a miscarriage in sept and we are trying again. My Obgyn said to try between days 10-16 of my cycle, yesterday was 10. Any truth to this or any advice? Thanks.
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Replies (11-13):
momtotwo08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Quoting CathyPowell:

I tried charting my temp before and it didn't work for me bc I go to the bathroom so many times at night it was changing my temps up... lol! 

Anyways, best luck I've had is to do the OPKs. Makes you nutty peeing on this stick everyday waiting for a line to appear positive, but at least then you know! Good luck!

Lol, I get up a lot during the night too. Good luck to you too!!
CathyPowell
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I'm trying to wait to test this time only after I'm a whole week late! We will see how that goes ;o)

CaGrider1992
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Oh my, I have heard that most women yes, concieve between days 10-16, I have completely missed this month then too lol. But AF is supposed to come soon so I will now keep track. Thanks so much to all u ladies! That has all helped tremedously. I also have PCOS but the dr said it was okay now to go and ahead and try making baby#1! so we are! :) I really hope it all works out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)