Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I have it

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
5 moms liked this
I have the Faith! Some people don't believe in god; however he has showed me many times that he is amazing ! A year Before I got pregnant I use to talk as if I was already a mommy ... god says to speak as tho things already are . I'm here to uplift you all who lack convidence that you will ever conceive ! It took me 5 years of doubt ...concern and worrying ;however it only took 1 year of true faith and belief...which led me to my BFP. A total of 6 years of ttc, Although it resulted in a misscariage I know that faith is what brought me this far .... Keep your faith ladies believe it will ; and it will 😊
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Oh that is such a beautiful yet sad and touching story. If one positive thing came from this you know that you can in fact get that bfp it may just not have been time I too have faith and many faith is HE will only give you what you can handle and gives when the timing is right. I'm sure you'll get your bfp and thanks for opening up and sharing your story. It's sure to help a lot of people who feel like giving up. God blessyou honey and good luck for your next bfp that you will get!
Lady317
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Love this!!! 7 years ttc on pure faith alone... we concieved and then lost our sweet baby in October of this year. Ttc now and believing! :)

Analeigh2012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for the uplifting words!! They truly help as I am slowly but surly losing all faith. 15 years and not a single bfp. You are an inspiration, I am so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsjoy
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen!!!! Let me tell you sis...this past June I kept asking God please let me get pregnant because I had a tubal reversal and hadn't been able to get pregnant but once and miscarried very early. Well in August of 2012 I got pregnant but I miscarried in September. It's okay! God answered my prayers and he's about to do it again because I have faith and this time this pregnancy is gonna stick!!!!! Standing in agreement with you!

myfaith12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM
keep the faith my dear and I hope god sends you a blessing soon

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Thank you for the uplifting words!! They truly help as I am slowly but surly losing all faith. 15 years and not a single bfp. You are an inspiration, I am so sorry for your loss.
myfaith12
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Heyyyy I like that .... God says ask and you shall receive ...it may not be when you want it ,but he will be right on time ! I agree ,keep trying ...baby dust to all of us 👶

Quoting Hannahsjoy:

Amen!!!! Let me tell you sis...this past June I kept asking God please let me get pregnant because I had a tubal reversal and hadn't been able to get pregnant but once and miscarried very early. Well in August of 2012 I got pregnant but I miscarried in September. It's okay! God answered my prayers and he's about to do it again because I have faith and this time this pregnancy is gonna stick!!!!! Standing in agreement with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN