Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Last day Help

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
Last day of my cycle and im wondering... so when should me and the hubby start humping (tmi) ? lol I'm sorry I'm just excited about this journey. It has taken me so long to get over the loss of my pregnancy this summer. And my cycle has finally came back on , ending today. I'm trying to track ovulation which is extremely hard !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kelly617
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Best bet is to get some OPK's and start testing once a day...once the 2nd line starts getting darker test twice a day until you get two DARK lines...that lets you know you should ovulate within 12-48hrs
Do you have any idea when you ovulate or how long your cycle is?

other ladies just bed every other day for the whole cycle..you could do that too

krissy920
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:15 AM

As far as we know huby has no sperm issues so  i start the day i finish my period. I try for every day  with an occasional skip  one or 2 days  within the next  15 days since my husband  works long hours or kids  dont want to go to bed sort of thing,

Michaela880
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:50 PM

GBY hun, in june this summer too I have had a stillborn baby boy (33weeks) and now in December we want to try seriosly, Its been 6 months sonce my birth, and I had period every month after my bleding after birth, and I ovulated every month couse I used opk, and i got pos every month, and Im sure i ovulated each cylce couse I chart my basal temperature wich shows i ovulated ech cycle when I got pos opk, we bd every time on my fertyle days, but unfortunately I didnt get pregnant, my af is due 12 dec. and we want to try seriosly baby, , how far u was with u pregnancy???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)