Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

sad...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
So today at my df friends house his friends baby was there and he asked me to watch him for abit he's 3 months old I could have cried while I was holding him and now I'm all upset and sad ...I just wish id get a bfp its to the point I every time I see a pregnant person I get so upset and jelous ...I'm tired of trying to get pregnant and I'm tired of pregnancy test I always get so excited just to get let down ..and my obgyn just keeps saying keep trying that nothing's wrong with either of us..if that's the case why am I not pregnant? With my dd it was the only time i had unprotected I just don't see how I'm not pregnant after 2 years of trying (since iud fell out)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MiasMommy6908
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Bump
MissJordy
by Jordy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I'm sorry how things work out sometimes hun :( I hope you get your positive soon! Good luck and baby dust x

mariela244
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Hey my name is mariela im 20 and been married since i was 17 we been trying to concieve after i had just turned 18 and still nothiing its also been 2 years and i know how that feels it is in fact very fustrating to see people around you just become pregnant and for some reason it just wont happened to you. i fealt the need to reply to this post because you really are not alone and i just fealt like i was the only one and to see that im not really gives me hope much more hope and i wish with my reply you can atleast feel some what a lil better

MiasMommy6908
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Thank you both
Analeigh2012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Big hugs! It doesn't get any easier, unfortunately :(
Try real hard not to be upset, sad or stressed - my RE says we will have better luck conceiving if we keep those emotions to a minimum..... but I have been as positive as possible for 15 years and nothing, so I'm not sure if it works :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)