Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

This is our last time of trying before we move on to IVF next year...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 1 Replies

I had very strong LH surges on Nov 30-Dec 2 (my lmp was Nov 18) I took soy isoflavones days 1-5 and days 5 (pm) -9 I took 100 mg. of Clomid.  I go tomorrow to see my friend who is an ultrasound tech if there is any corpus leutum cyst, since It'd still be too early to see anything yet.  I have had acid reflux (which I've never had) 2 nights in a row and this morning (the 3rd day) I woke up with pretty bad heartburn so Im hoping that is a good sign.  I've read that using soy and then using Clomid (not at the same time, just having constant stimulation to your overies for 10 days) helps produce better results, also vitamin D3 so I've been taking that, and now Im on 100 mg of progesterone suppositories a day.  We used preseed and instead cups.  I've taken benedryl and dexomethazone to decrease killer t cells in case my miscarriages (I've had 7 this year, all weeks 4-8 so pretty early on)  so im hoping so much that this time will be it.  If not, I am making an appointment with an RE and going from there.  Guess we'll see what happens.  Baby dust to you all!!!!!!  Hopefully I will be a member of the August 2013 Expecting Club.  Anyone else have horrible acid reflux and heartburn early on?  I never have this stuff ever and with my other pregnancies (I have 3 sons from a previous marriage) I didn't get it until the last trimester.  These last 3 nights/early mornings have been bad though and I had acid reflux a few times before I found out I was pregnant this last time and m/c on Sept 16.  So im hoping this is a good sign....Please, if you are the praying type, say a prayer for me. <3  Thank you

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM
My bff had heartburn really early on. She got a BFP just before her missed period. She took a test because she was feeling weird with the heartburn and it wasn't normal for her. She wasn't TTC so she wasn't looking for any signs of pregnancy, but she noticed the heartburn enough to question pregnancy. Her OB was actually snappy with her and said there's no way she would be feeling pregnant already at only 3.5 weeks but she ate her words when the test in the clinic was positive, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)