Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ughhh.. :(

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

4 days until my AF is due.. I feel like CRAP! !  Either I AM pregnant, have bad pms again or it's a bug. I'm thinking pregnant, or bad pms.. Usually I'm Sick with nausea and headaches for about a week before my AF, and It really stinks :(  The only difference this time is the unusual cramping that I've had for several days, I had it with my last pregnancy until the second trimester. My pms normally is so bad my OB prescribed me ondansetron/zofran for my nausea.. but it's not cutting it like it usually does. I've lost my appetite since Monday and have been wanting ice- like Popsicles and tons of ice in my drinks. I love ice but I have been craving it all day!!  I 'm sorry you had to read my vent lol I just hate this time of the month! I will be thankful if I am pregnant.. but I will be honest! I didn't miss feeling like this everyday

hot flash

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
over40bride
by Tracy on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Aww hope you feel better and get your BFP soon. 

siera20
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Thank you!! being a hormonal woman drives me crazy every now and then lol

Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Good luck!
My tip off to being pregnant was NOT being bitchy the week leading up to af and really bad heartburn 24/7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMatthew
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate PMS! I usually start to feel really crappy about 4-6 days before my period starts. The whole 9 yards: cramps, backache, bloating, fatigue, bitchy (haha). And I usually get nauseated too, but not so much that I need medication. Hope this is a BFP for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN