Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible TMI "embarrassing"

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:57 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I was trying to sleep, shifted sides and WHOOSH a big gush of watery liquid flow! Enough to where I had my heart in my stomach & stomach in my throat because I thought it was bleeding! But nope just a big wet spot in my panties (also had a full bladder) did I just pee myself? Anyone else experience this? What is the cause? I'm just in my early weeks of pregnancy if that helps? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mama1ttc2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:05 AM
BuMp
mama2gg
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Hard to tell I have that now but I'm 23 weeks and it just started a week ago but I'm in preterm labor is the reason it started with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lola91011
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Not to sure (im in early stages also, whats your due date? we can be buddies) I would imagine the if you peed yourself you would have smelled it and your entire bladder probably would have emptied. I know that you can increased CM when your first get pregnant so maybe thats just what it was. That has happened to me also if we BD right before bed and not everything came out. 

x_Starr_x
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM
lol I have large amounts of watery fluids too even when not pregnant this started after my first kid and I'm on 4 now lol
mama1ttc2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
They aren't too sure about my due date they think I'm only 2-3 wks... I think I am 4-5 wks lol but I get an ultrasound on the 26th of this month for an estimated due date and see how far along I am. Reason they think I'm not even 4 wks is because this passing Saturday my hcg lvls were 268 and this passing Monday they were 593... but the ultrasound on the 26th will hopefully help :)

Quoting Lola91011:

Not to sure (im in early stages also, whats your due date? we can be buddies) I would imagine the if you peed yourself you would have smelled it and your entire bladder probably would have emptied. I know that you can increased CM when your first get pregnant so maybe thats just what it was. That has happened to me also if we BD right before bed and not everything came out. 

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I get that especially when I cough or sneeze...  Its gross isn't it lmao  I'm around 4 weeks maybe five.

Lola91011
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

When was the first day of your last period?

Quoting mama1ttc2:

They aren't too sure about my due date they think I'm only 2-3 wks... I think I am 4-5 wks lol but I get an ultrasound on the 26th of this month for an estimated due date and see how far along I am. Reason they think I'm not even 4 wks is because this passing Saturday my hcg lvls were 268 and this passing Monday they were 593... but the ultrasound on the 26th will hopefully help :)

Quoting Lola91011:

mama1ttc2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM
OB said my cycles are accurate and shouldn't go off the last day I bled because I got off the IUD October 10th, spotted 11th-13th (lil on 14th)... and nled November 7th-13th and spotted 14th and 15th lol...

That's one of the reasons for the ultrasound on the 26th :)

Quoting Lola91011:

When was the first day of your last period?

Quoting mama1ttc2:

Quoting Lola91011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)