Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second ovulation?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM
  • 13 Replies
I started clomid, and this is my second month. I've gotten positive on opk's and we bd. I had some cramping, and did spot a pinkish color once several days later (I'm assuming implantation), and now I have that creamy white discharge again? I took opk again, and have a negative. Is this also a sign of implantation/fertilization?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CathyPowell
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

All sounds perfectly normal to me! I believe (correct me if I'm wrong girls), the thick white CM is normal once you are past the peak fertility (ovulation) for that cycle. Sounds promising for you though, with the spotting! :) Baby dust...

Hafsa1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Thank you! I know I've seen people ask this before and I'm drawing a blank to the responses. So excited! :)

Quoting CathyPowell:

All sounds perfectly normal to me! I believe (correct me if I'm wrong girls), the thick white CM is normal once you are past the peak fertility (ovulation) for that cycle. Sounds promising for you though, with the spotting! :) Baby dust...

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Creamy/lotion like cm is normal after ovulation...it CAN be a sign of pregnancy but it is also very normal to get this and not be pregnant too

Hafsa1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I did get the clear stretchy cm around the time the spotting occurred, but was confused about getting the white cm again. Time will tell I guess. Thank you for responding :)

Quoting kelly617:

Creamy/lotion like cm is normal after ovulation...it CAN be a sign of pregnancy but it is also very normal to get this and not be pregnant too

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

White/creamy is common leading up to AF. If it was clear and stretchy that is different. (that is fertile CM).

Quoting Hafsa1:

I did get the clear stretchy cm around the time the spotting occurred, but was confused about getting the white cm again. Time will tell I guess. Thank you for responding :)

Quoting kelly617:

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I got some creamy discharge before my BFP  hopefully this is it for you!

Hafsa1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM
But what happens if you get both? :) why can't I be normal? Lol

Quoting Dani41780:

White/creamy is common leading up to AF. If it was clear and stretchy that is different. (that is fertile CM).

Quoting Hafsa1:

Quoting kelly617:

Hafsa1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Thanks! I hope so too. It's encouraging knowing people have gotten bfps after it

Quoting crazymommy2007:

crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Yep yep.  I was concerned at first too until my BFF was like nah thats normal.  PHEW hahahaha  She should know she's on her 4th pregnancy hahahahaha

Quoting Hafsa1:

Thanks! I hope so too. It's encouraging knowing people have gotten bfps after it

Quoting crazymommy2007:

ashlienicole72
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I didn't have spotting but I had the really fertile cm yesturday at 9dpo and since yesturday my boobs and nipples have been extremely sensitive and painful hopefully this is it for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)