Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Major drop in temp?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so I've been temping for,,,,,about 2 full cycles now and this morning my temp dropped to 96.58. Normally I run about 97.0-97.2. I'll upload my chart if it'll let me, but I'm only on CD13, and FF says I'm not supposed to O until CD16. Also, usually the few days leading up to O, I have watery or EWCM, but yesterday it was creamy. Ugh, this is so confusing sometimes! I wish I just had a button that would light up when I O, is that too much to ask?! (sorry for the OT rant) but back to the issue at hand, the drop in temp. I take it at 6:25am every morning before I do anything. 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama2gg
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

possible O you will have to wait and see what the next three days hold for temps to see for sure just bd in case

Mrs_Blick
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
No worries about bding, we have bd everyday since me period stopped. But isn't that super early??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Blick
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Bump
crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I bet you you will even out in a few days then it will spike.. Keep bding hopefully by cd 16 you will get your spike good luck,

Mrs_Blick
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Update**just took my clear blue ovulation test, it was positive!! Updated my chart and am going to bd tonight again
angela84
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM

WOOHOO, Good luck!

Mrs_Blick
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Thanks!!! Note its just a waiting game until christmas, and I have no patience
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)