Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hmph UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

So the past few days I have been feeling very down and out.. (tired crampy), so ive been waiting for af.. on cd 45 (like that is a record for my af, usually the latest is 35).  Today is especially bad.. the cramps are very crampy, (but im getting quick flash cramps and need to use the bathroom once they over sorry TMI) and i feel like im on fire but my temp is only 97.2... I just dont understand and I feel like poo :( hope all are well today!

UPDATE: So I broke down and tested and a bfn... time to call the doctor i guess :( thanks for the support ladies

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nickie76
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM

BUMP!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Sorry you are feeling like crap. Have you tested to make sure you arent pregnant? If not have you spoken with a doc about jump starting your cycles? Good luck and hope you get a bfp soon :)

icn_mom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Quoting hypnautica:

Sorry you are feeling like crap. Have you tested to make sure you arent pregnant? If not have you spoken with a doc about jump starting your cycles? Good luck and hope you get a bfp soon :)

well, here is where I am confused. I started soy Isoflavones on november 1st (3rd day of that cycle) and took them until the 7th.. anyhow, i havent gotten any positve opks (which seems to be the norm for me lol). well cd 37 came around (which was the 5th of december) (which is two days past what my typical cycle is) and there was some very light spotting only when i wiped.. i only saw the spotting twice when i wiped (once on the 5th at night and once on the 6th in the morning). now i had tested the afternoon of the fifth, because i figured well i am late so may as well test, and it was negative.. so ive been patiently waiting for af to start..then i got to thinking well maybe it was implantation bleeding on the 5th, but i have no idea what it looks like.. its such a huge mess lol.. but i gave myself until the 18th of december and if no af by then, im going to test, and if its negative, well then im going to call the doc and make an appointment... i guess im wishy washy because i really want a bfp and dont know i really want to see a bfn right before the holiday lol

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Good luck and hope you get a bfp

Quoting icn_mom:

Quoting hypnautica:

well, here is where I am confused. I started soy Isoflavones on november 1st (3rd day of that cycle) and took them until the 7th.. anyhow, i havent gotten any positve opks (which seems to be the norm for me lol). well cd 37 came around (which was the 5th of december) (which is two days past what my typical cycle is) and there was some very light spotting only when i wiped.. i only saw the spotting twice when i wiped (once on the 5th at night and once on the 6th in the morning). now i had tested the afternoon of the fifth, because i figured well i am late so may as well test, and it was negative.. so ive been patiently waiting for af to start..then i got to thinking well maybe it was implantation bleeding on the 5th, but i have no idea what it looks like.. its such a huge mess lol.. but i gave myself until the 18th of december and if no af by then, im going to test, and if its negative, well then im going to call the doc and make an appointment... i guess im wishy washy because i really want a bfp and dont know i really want to see a bfn right before the holiday lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crazymommy2007
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Boo.  Hope you feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)