Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prenatals

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
Do you take a prenatal? If so what do you take?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
abiddinger
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I was taking a pretnal in pill-form, but honestly didn't take it consistantly. I have since switched to a gummy prenatal (the brand is VitaFusion) which I love and actually look forward to taking them eat day. :)

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I had to see my doctor yesterday for a 3 day migraine and asked her if she'd prescribe me prenatals so she prescribe me prenatal plus.
eesmommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I can't take them because of the fillers... soooo.... I take natural vitamins all seperately. If I take the regular prenatals I vomit constantly, have migraines, etc etc. And yes, my doctor knows and yes I take all the necessary vitamins :-)
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I take the gunmies too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.keisha17
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I also take the gummy prenatal ones
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Not taking one, but I drink a herbal tea filled with a lot of great stuff. Also d3

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM
You won't catch heck from me. I couldn't keep a vitamin down my first two pregnancies. I ended up not using them most of the time. These I hope to take until I'm pregnant at least. If at that point I can't, I will make sure to take vitamin D (I'm deficient), folic acid, and iron.

Quoting eesmommy:

I can't take them because of the fillers... soooo.... I take natural vitamins all seperately. If I take the regular prenatals I vomit constantly, have migraines, etc etc. And yes, my doctor knows and yes I take all the necessary vitamins :-)
eesmommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
With DS I pushed through but had horrid heartburn that no meds could touch. It laughed at pelvis AC and howled with laughter at tums and rolaids, it was so bad that it caused me to leak from 6 months on, not a spot or two but ounces in a night.
DD they aggravated my stomach enough to cause me to go into preteen labor and have to go in at least once a week to have them stopped by IV and shots.
This time my doctor says NO PRENATALS! Lol we have discovered that my body doesn't like fake stuff meds, etc....

Quoting cheergurl84:

You won't catch heck from me. I couldn't keep a vitamin down my first two pregnancies. I ended up not using them most of the time. These I hope to take until I'm pregnant at least. If at that point I can't, I will make sure to take vitamin D (I'm deficient), folic acid, and iron.

Quoting eesmommy:

mommaof3boy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM
My doc told me to take two flintstones vitamins a day ;) cause my belly can't handle prenatals
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)