Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok. mini meltdown here

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
I just called re office (noone picked up at ob office) during my lunch break to ask about scheduling a hsg. I was explaining things when the nurse told me that because So 's SA was very bad they only recommended ivf and won't try anything g else. We cannot consider ivf until April-ish Cuz of insurance. I would like to keep trying until then but basically the nurse was telling me there is no point in doing anything until we are ready to do ivf. Besides the whole insurance thing, we r not...correction, I am not ready to take that step (this would be our first treatment). I am totally f#$%ing freaking out...and now I have to run to a meeting and try not to cry.
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nateslovey
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Oh no! I've never been down this route but maybe try talking to another Dr to find out your options? I wouldn't give up!

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I was planning on finding another RE. I think I will. They may come to the same conclusion but I want one that will actually talk to me. 

Quoting nateslovey:

Oh no! I've never been down this route but maybe try talking to another Dr to find out your options? I wouldn't give up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)