Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Were your pregnancies the same?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

I've been waiting for my AF patiently lol  well somewhat patiently.. It is due today and nothing so far except milky CM. It just got milky today (Sorry TMI). With Cramping for a week, mood swings,nausea and fatigue, it's hard for my to know if that's pms or pregnancy symptoms because they are so alike! I know it's still early though. When I was pregnant with my DS I couldn't eat/ do anything from day 1.. I had every symptom in the book from conception it seemed like. It worries me that if I am pregnant something might be wrong because by this time with my last pregnancy I KNEW I was pregnant, didn't even take a test.. Mommys that have had more than one child, were your pregnancies different?? If you have had a boy and girl what were differences? In my family with a boy it is a harder pregnancy.. might just be us lol I am wondering maybe it has something to do with that? My 1st with my DS was a tough one to say the least.

confused

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
greenmama9801
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I was extremely nauseous & exhausted with my last 4. Not so much YET with this one. Other than that they all differed in their own way.

grumpyboston
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Ive had three 2 boys n 1girl. In some ways they were the same and in other ways there werent. But I do agree period n pregnancy symptoms are similar
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

The same with just about all 5, but every pregnancy has been different (before I got a bfp).

summerbear
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM
All 4 have been different!

Dd1 was so easy! Never hurt, never tired, I loved it.
Dd2 was a horrible experience. If she would have been my first, I would never have gotten pregnant again.
Ds was so-so. Had good days, had bad days. Overall it was a good pregnancy.
This pregnancy is uneventful. I am almost 16 weeks and for the most part, I do not feel pregnant at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lolaunscripted
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Every pregnancy has been different. Ds1 I had morning sickness nausea before I tested. I thought I had the flu/ate something bad since we'd JUST gotten back from our honeymoon lol. Tired later in my pregnancy but good. Ds2 was an AWESOME pregnancy. No sickness mild fatigue thats it. DD- worst pregnancy ever. I had HG, uti's and kidney problems, and a bad gall bladder. I DID however test + at 9DPO with her. With the boys I was 17 DPO and 16DPO with super faint lines.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
siera20
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

My AF came.. it was all pms. Guess it wasn't time for another baby, but I look forward to one in the future!!

I hate pms

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I have had 2 boys and 1 girl! All of my pregnancies were fantastic. Pretty easy as well. With baby #1 I did have morning sickness until about 20 wks, but otherwise was great. Baby #2 was my most difficult. I wasn't eating enough so my blood sugar would drop and I would pass out. And I had BH from 12 wks on. But other then that it was fairly easy. Baby #3 I had morning sickness form 4-8 wks and was great the rest of the pregnancies. None of my pregnancies were difficult, labors were even better. I LOVE being pregnant. I normally lose about 30-50 lbs and I feel great and look great!! I can't wait to experience that again!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)