Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

way to end a horrible day!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM
  • 14 Replies
Youre seventeen!

You know NOTHING about the real world...nothing about worrying about bills, food, shelter, etc. So you cant party and smoke pot! Who cares....try being homeless for a week in November woth nothing but shorts and a tank top!!!! And almost having your family taken from you because of your mental health issues.

When you have to worry about bills and etc then tell me you know what the real world is like!

Im sorry but I needed to vent, and after the negatives and no one wanting to help me, I feel like punching someon. And she just pushed my buttons.

All cuz I said something on MY FB.

My private fb.....and my brothers girlfriend ran and told my brother what I said...shame you cant have family cuz they like to start family drama.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laurajc06
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Huh?
StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

my sister...

sorry i just needed to vent and get it off my chest...i'm just highly hormonal and emotional right now....

Quoting Laurajc06:

Huh?

Laurajc06
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Ah got it. Sorry for your troubles. :-(

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my sister...

sorry i just needed to vent and get it off my chest...i'm just highly hormonal and emotional right now....

Quoting Laurajc06:

Huh?

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Its cool. Not your fault.

I just get annoyed when teenagers think they have it so rough.

And with everything else else going on. Im emotional and hormonal.

Quoting Laurajc06:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my sister...

Quoting Laurajc06:

Huh?

Laurajc06
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I hear ya!!

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Its cool. Not your fault.

I just get annoyed when teenagers think they have it so rough.

And with everything else else going on. Im emotional and hormonal.

Quoting Laurajc06:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

my sister...

Quoting Laurajc06:

Huh?

a5hl3yC
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM

It's a different world. Teenagers are GIVEN cars, cell phones, money and feel as though this means they know the troubles of the world since they can drive where they want and call or text when needed. Not everyone is this way but more and more I'm seeing just how crazy it's getting. My sister is 15 and in the past she has told me she could do a better job raising my child or if she had one just how perfect life would be. I realize these are her off days but as you put it, it's upsetting and frustrating to have someone who really doesn't understand jump in and compare lives.

Are you ttc or currently pregnant? I know this is just added stress and as hard as it is you can't let it get to you. During my miscarriage I was told a countless number of times to just enjoy life not to worry happens to everyone. As if those were soothing words of comfort.

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM

she doesn't  have a car...she drives, but our dad is a worthless piece of fshit, so none of the three moms can afford to give cars. 

but i am ttc. 

Quoting a5hl3yC:

It's a different world. Teenagers are GIVEN cars, cell phones, money and feel as though this means they know the troubles of the world since they can drive where they want and call or text when needed. Not everyone is this way but more and more I'm seeing just how crazy it's getting. My sister is 15 and in the past she has told me she could do a better job raising my child or if she had one just how perfect life would be. I realize these are her off days but as you put it, it's upsetting and frustrating to have someone who really doesn't understand jump in and compare lives.

Are you ttc or currently pregnant? I know this is just added stress and as hard as it is you can't let it get to you. During my miscarriage I was told a countless number of times to just enjoy life not to worry happens to everyone. As if those were soothing words of comfort.

a5hl3yC
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Are you all living together? Your brother, his gf, and your dad?

That does sound pretty shitty. Is there a chance she's jealous? That tends to bring out a mean side.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

she doesn't  have a car...she drives, but our dad is a worthless piece of fshit, so none of the three moms can afford to give cars. 

but i am ttc. 

Quoting a5hl3yC:

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Hell no no no.

I dont speak to my dad...neither of the seven of us do.

And no. I live with mom dd and dh.

So sister is from my dad and step mom....he left them when sister was five.

But over the summer we went to the beach, we were to pick her up and she was to hang out with us...well that changed cuz she wanted to party with oldest brother. So she went down the night before. So the next day, she was to hang out with us and no one else...well we went to lunch and she Didnt say two words to me or anyone. But my younger brother.

Well me and dh wanted to go on a dolphin watch...so dh best friend said hed take dd.....and we trusted him, no big deal. Well sister and my two brothers decided to run their mouths and say "we shouldve left dd with her and them." Well Uhm fuck no, they were all hungover and still high! And me and dh trusted friend...and brothers and sis had left right after lunch.

Well a few weeks pass....sis posted on fb "its Friday night and im sitting at home, not able to party". I said "welcome to my life" she said "that sucks but you cant complain because you chose to have a daughter"

So I deleted her...and I found out she would be up here this weekend.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

That does sound pretty shitty. Is there a chance she's jealous? That tends to bring out a mean side.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

but i am ttc. 

Quoting a5hl3yC:

a5hl3yC
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Wow what a cold hearted person. That's so uncalled for. Not only does it have nothing to do with you being a mother but it's a fact of growing up. Once you hit a certain age it isn't about parties every weekend. Maybe her sour attitude left her with no friends to see. It sounds like you were just trying to make light of it no instigation or anything was coming from it.

If I were you I'd make plans to be somewhere else during her visit and wait for it to cool off. I had a friend say something like that on FB. We were supposed to go to a concert together he needed a ride but I choose to take my daughter to the zoo instead. He posts on fb. "Why the hell do 20 year olds ruin their lives by having kids and not being able to have fun?" all these people liked it and agreed. I just left a comment saying sorry I had a great day and somehow my daughter ruined yours by spending the time with me and not giving you a ride feel free to grow up any day now.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Hell no no no.

I dont speak to my dad...neither of the seven of us do.

And no. I live with mom dd and dh.

So sister is from my dad and step mom....he left them when sister was five.

But over the summer we went to the beach, we were to pick her up and she was to hang out with us...well that changed cuz she wanted to party with oldest brother. So she went down the night before. So the next day, she was to hang out with us and no one else...well we went to lunch and she Didnt say two words to me or anyone. But my younger brother.

Well me and dh wanted to go on a dolphin watch...so dh best friend said hed take dd.....and we trusted him, no big deal. Well sister and my two brothers decided to run their mouths and say "we shouldve left dd with her and them." Well Uhm fuck no, they were all hungover and still high! And me and dh trusted friend...and brothers and sis had left right after lunch.

Well a few weeks pass....sis posted on fb "its Friday night and im sitting at home, not able to party". I said "welcome to my life" she said "that sucks but you cant complain because you chose to have a daughter"

So I deleted her...and I found out she would be up here this weekend.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

but i am ttc. 

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)